The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Find USA Traffic?

Facebook post boosting is a pretty cheap way to go --if you can design a post that will funnel the traffic to your 'end-game.'
SEO is the hard way but the traffic quality can be good.
Paid or earned --no such thing as free really --occasionally you may get lucky with some method --but that never lasts.

Specify what traffic do you need for what niche?
If you need it free, then social media is your best way
On the work from home or earn extra income from home niche. Do you know more social networks that is big other than sites like Facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest?

Yeah, try LinkedIn, this is a huge social network and it's connected with your niche, so, it will be perfect
Yeah, I've tried that, will get back to it, but the problem with LinkedIn is that it is full of professionals and business owners who are looking for the same thing as me, :) instead of users who are looking for a platform like mine to earn some decent side income.

So all you get is business owners messaging you about their platform. It's really very unreal, I'll say Facebook is a lot more better than LinkedIn, even for business owners, but nonetheless, I'll take a look at it again. :) Thanks very much for the input.

Yeah, I've tried that, will get back to it, but the problem with LinkedIn is that it is full of professionals and business owners who are looking for the same thing as me, :) instead of users who are looking for a platform like mine to earn some decent side income.

So all you get is business owners messaging you about their platform. It's really very unreal, I'll say Facebook is a lot more better than LinkedIn, even for business owners, but nonetheless, I'll take a look at it again. :) Thanks very much for the input.
Yeah, agree with you here, really a lot of professionals and business owners, I have the same problem actually:rolleyes: But still I have some success in LinkedIn, it will take some time to find the right people, but you will

Puh traffic is a paid but effective option with a huge audience and low CPC (at RichAds, it starts from $0.003).

Average CPC for the USA is $0.252

Read this article on push traffic to know more.

Last edited:
Hi! Try USA desktop and mobile pop traffic from Hilltopads ad network. Pick up only High activity level. Users of this category confirm the best activity and performance. They don’t get as many ads, and they are most curious about the ads you show them

I've seen work from home/extra income ads on kijiji in the jobs section, I think it was. Also, quite a few survey sign up ads.

Of course, I have no idea how successful they were but an account to advertise is free.

If kijiji isn't available in your country, it's just a classified ads site but a popular one around here.

Hi, to Get USA Traffic to Your Website
  1. Publish US Specific Content. The most obvious way to attract visitors that come from the USA is to cater to their very needs, and produce content that originates in the country itself.
  2. Target Country-Specific Visitors.
  3. Google AdWords.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will not get any free traffic with a good output. You should try Google ads, regarding social networks - LinkedIn, Insta, FB

banners
Back