The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Priya_191

affiliate
We have tried researching email addresses using google search, unfortunately responses of these emails
are negligible. Now the other way that we may think of can be paid promotion whether on Facebook or google
ads but we don't know how much every email will cost or should cost. If there can be any other way to grab B2C generic email
list targeting USA which is affordable then kindly share with me.

I would go the buying ads in a long running newsletter route; that is relevant to your topic/offer and GEO maybe .min? to .30 per name?

If you expect fast results (or a test).

Yes, you need to build a strong DOI list(s) using traditional marketing practices. This simply requires building our some good funnels with value.

If there can be any other way to grab B2C generic email
list targeting USA which is affordable then kindly share with me.

Not a great way! Solos will be more productive. Social ads leading to an opt-in funnel with value will be most productive and likely be cheaper.

There are a few key things you need to do in order to create a successful email list. First, you need to come up with a good reason for people to sign up for your list. This could be something like providing valuable content, discounts, or early access to new products or services. Next, you need to actually create the sign-up form and put it on your website or blog. Make sure it's easy to find and simple to fill out. Finally, promote your email list by sharing it with your social media followers and encouraging people to sign up.

With a little effort, you can create an email list that will be a valuable asset for your business or blog.

banners
Back