The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to choose a profitable niche in affiliate marketing

CPARK

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CPARK
Hi affiliate, let's dive today right into finding a profitable niche for you!
Here are the steps recomended by CPARK team:

When it comes to finding niches, the logical place to begin is with the things that interest you personally. You will be amazed by the number of potential niches.
Then explore the audience behavior platform to see the top websites. There you can look for trends and niches among the businesses listed.

As an affiliate, your role is to find promising niches, decide whether they are worth entering, then produce quality content that solves the problems of your prospects and positions you as a trustworthy expert. Hopefully, you will realize that this is not as hard as many people believe. Remember, there is no such thing as a "saturated niche". You can always generate profits by taking an original approach, or just by outperforming the competition. Rather than feeling daunted, simply roll up your sleeves, take heed of the above advice and start trying to find a profitable niche today. Make no mistake, a lucrative affiliate niche is a stone's throw away.

#cpark #affiliatemarketing #profitableniche

Screenshot_63.png

I look of trending or disruptive 'activities'. That is where I have made real money.
The trade off is many failures for one substantial success.

When an item becomes just a commodity in trade --price is the main selling point in the end <<ecommerce is a good example of this.
Other services like dating, as an example, is a promise --we are not like the other 'guys' , but in reality --they are just that --white label sites with common databases. If it can be proven that the database is not common but unique --then it becomes interesting --especial when customer acquisition and renewal results in commission to the affiliate.

product-adoption-curve.jpg

This is the way but it is the path of greatest difficulty too.

Thanks for sharing this with us but i would like to complete with something : You can choose the best niche in the world but if you dont have a passion for it or have some knowledge you will not go to far as you will lose interest very quicly
I remember in the past i was choosing a profitable niche like diabetes but i was not having knowledge at all ,so soon i quit it

I am stuck in between a rock and a hard-place; I am in the beginning stages of my new startup. Since I am at the beginning stage of forming my business it's not too late to change my mind about niches. I have 2 websites; one is the Gaming niche, something I love and know a lot about but the other website... my chosen niche is not lucrative, it's books. I love books and am a writer but the money is just not there (so I've heard). I am tempted to ditch the book review blog and just make that website another Gaming blog. Any suggestions?

step 1 stop reading this garbage
step 2 stop looking for profitable niche
step 3 the answer is on the street
step 4 identify peoples problems today
step 5 find products to solve problems
step 6 write content for patients/sufferers
step 7 join networks & programs & blah blah blah

you can learn a lot from observing the street

1. Selling what the people want (or think that they want) is step one.
  2. Overcoming objections and having the right answers comes next.

I am stuck in between a rock and a hard-place; I am in the beginning stages of my new startup. Since I am at the beginning stage of forming my business it's not too late to change my mind about niches. I have 2 websites; one is the Gaming niche, something I love and know a lot about but the other website... my chosen niche is not lucrative, it's books. I love books and am a writer but the money is just not there (so I've heard). I am tempted to ditch the book review blog and just make that website another Gaming blog. Any suggestions?

Books. Do you understand how affiliate marketing works? Put some Amazon links on your books site. Let me know if you need further explanation.

MI
Back