The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to attract affiliates to a brand new product?

What kind of marketing creates better conversions?

• Paid marketing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Affiliate marketing

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyFlex37

affiliate
Hello, my name is Tommy and I have created an e-book called PERFECTION and I really don't know how to attract affiliates towards the product. I truly believe this product could blow up due to the fact that I combined the self-help genre and health/fitness genre into one. I created the book to help guys (anywhere from ages 17-40+) to become the greatest visual representation of themselves. In the book, I talk about everything from how to get lean as fast as possible to specific haircuts that can make your face as attractive as possible (I also talk about building muscle, hygiene, different ways to dress etc.).

If anyone can give me any advice or any comment relating to how a brand new product can attract affiliates it will be greatly appreciated. Even if you have ANY advice about internet marketing I will greatly appreciate it. Coaches, gurus everything will greatly appreciated.

- Tommy.F from Toronto, Canada

Attachments

• 26341043327_04e17e52ac_t.jpg
    26341043327_04e17e52ac_t.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi, Tommy and welcome to AffiliateFix from someone who lives a couple of hours away from you in Ontario. :)

First of all, congrats on publishing your book, it sounds interesting! Re finding affiliates, that's a discussion for a different forum. This is your introduction thread, where members can come and give you a warm welcome. :)

There have been other people ask about getting affiliates. You may find them by using the magnifying glass on the upper right of the homepage to do a search.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tommy!

banners
Back