The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How often do you post new content on your forum or blog?

I love to post at least 1 article in my blog every week, but very often I end up not doing it.

I am thinking of hiring freelance writers, who will provide me good articles every week.

I don't really post daily on my blog unless I am doing an update if I am travelling.

Though, a general rule I follow is to publish posts that are worthy and well thought out. What I mean is, it's not some short and stupid (I'm sorry if I offend anyone) blog post about your normal day. Now, if you do post daily about your daily life, put some meat into it!

I write blog posts three times a week minimum. Every day is preferable for a lot of reasons like better search engine rankings, more long-tail keywords etc. But it's very hard to write everyday for a long time.

I try to post new interesting stuff on a daily basis. I know some times it may be difficult due to the lack of time but it is important to keep the forum alive by posting as much as I can.

I try to post to my blog 3-4 times a week at minimum, but I sometimes get lax about it. It is kind of ironic, since writing is my primary business, but sometimes I'm just too busy with writing for others to write for myself as often as I should. Fortunately my blog isn't particularly time-sensitive so a short lapse isn't the end of the world.

I don't have a forum of my own but there are several forums that I read and post in on an almost-daily basis.

I like to post as much as I can per day. When I had my site, I posted like one hundred or more per day on anything that I could. The more post you have the better you will do on searches. I think this is the same that will go to most other sites. The more you post, the more content you have for users to view and the more it show up on search engines and you make more money that way. You can also rely on members to post for you or find ways to gain comments and posts from users instead of doing it yourself. I think posting original content is very important. Nowadays, you will not get on Google if its duplicate. Google have ban a lot of sites for duplicate content or users for duplicate content.

I post on my blog pretty sporadically but I always make sure I do a monthly income report at the end of the month. But I've really been slacking on my reviews (until yesterday when I posted about App Redeem/App Trailers and this morning when I posted about qmee.com). Actually I have a list of posts I still need to do. I'm lazy. :sleep:

It depends on which blog! :) On my weight loss blog, the first one, I update probably once every two months since nobody really goes on it anymore...(It's on a blog community site, and it has lost a lot of members all-around). The second one, I update more frequently, maybe once or twice per month. Forums, I post in a lot on a daily basis, it's one of my favorite types of writing.

I don't have a forum of my own, but I post on multiple each day. I currently do not have a blog either but I plan to start one soon. When I do, I'll be posting everyday.

Depends on the niche really. I don't have any experience with forums but I do have some blogs. On some of them I post 3-4 times a week, but there is one that I only have to update monthly. Although I do think that the more frequent your updates are the better your results will be. Google loves frequently updated blogs :)

For my blog, I post new content on there about 4 times a week. You want to put a good amount of articles out there, but you want them all to be solid ones that the reader would enjoy reading.

At most, I will try to post one quality article or blog post per day across all of my websites, but some days that goal is not reached. However, this frequency of posting from the very beginning has made the crawlers more generous in spidering my site and its content, so it is worth the effort to have it indexed sometimes the very next day.

I have considered hiring freelancers to do the bulk of the work for me, but I am comfortable trudging along just the way things are. It hasn't failed me yet and I am not drained at all, so I do not mind it in the least.

I think that there is a fine line between posting new discussions to get users to engage with your forum and posting too much to flood the forum and make it less appealing to users. You need to post on your forum enough to make people see that you are an active member of your own forum and to give the users something to discuss. I find polls particularly good as they allow users to easily put across their opinions. I also like debates as users get passionate about their point of view. Flooded forums are not good because it deters users from signing up as they think that you are the only active person on the forum.

Blog are very tricky, forums not so much. The reason I have never had much success with blogs is because with my busy schedule I never have the time or focus to be able to sit down and write an entire well written article. These ones I have written are great, long and informative however after they've read that one article there isn't much else for them to look at on my sites.

Forums on the other hand are easy. I can just quickly jot out what is in my head when I read a thread or get the conversation started with something interesting.

There has never been a fixed timer for me when it comes to posting on my own forum.

At the very beginning after I launched my forum, I was trying my best to create more threads and reply to everyone I can because there was very little content to begin with.

Nowadays, there are thousands posts on the forum with more members. I don't feel like I should be posting too many new threads. I only post it when there is something great come to my mind. Most of the time I just do replies... when I can actually answer the question. I don't force myself to create more threads or replies for the sake of more posts.

I admittedly need to work on my consistency with blogging. It is tough when you're super busy and being pulled in different directions.

I think my blog would definitely have around 6 New posts every week, since I heard that the blog needs to be updated each week, now please those experts tell me if I am wrong in saying this! I want to know, so I can edit my thinking about posting 6 new posts every week.

On my personal blog, I only post when I feel to that this certain topic needs to be posted on my personal blog or if something comes up in mind that is really worth posting.

For my money sites, I write once a week and I have hired some people to write on it daily.

banners
Back