The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much Digital Marketer can earn?

arslan001

Hi experts, Can anyone suggest to me I just Digital Marketing course and want to start to sell services. Please suggest to me what should I do to work as a beginner and how much Digital Marketer earn as beginner.

Hi, welcome to the community. As for your question, as you are a beginner you first have to make some kind of presentation of yourself and all services that you are offering since this is very important for digital marketing area and the best way to catch attention from others and attract new potential clients. You can do it by making social media profiles, starting some blog sections on some of the platforms that serve this purpose, and so on. At this point, it's crucial for you to be present and active everywhere.

As for your second question regarding how much marketers earn as beginners, it's impossible to say, at it depends on each person's skills and outreaching abilities. You shouldn't expect to see some huge amount in the beginning and this shouldn't even be in your primary focus right now, start just searching for first business opportunities.

Something ... maybe?
How much and what sort of business experience do you have?
How much can you invest in both time and effort?
Do you have any seed capital (to speak of)?

Attachments

• make-millions.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi, welcome to the community. As for your question, as you are a beginner you first have to make some kind of presentation of yourself and all services that you are offering since this is very important for digital marketing area and the best way to catch attention from others and attract new potential clients. You can do it by making social media profiles, starting some blog sections on some of the platforms that serve this purpose, and so on. At this point, it's crucial for you to be present and active everywhere.

As for your second question regarding how much marketers earn as beginners, it's impossible to say, at it depends on each person's skills and outreaching abilities. You shouldn't expect to see some huge amount in the beginning and this shouldn't even be in your primary focus right now, start just searching for first business opportunities.
Thanks for this helpful information.

Hi experts, Can anyone suggest to me I just Digital Marketing course and want to start to sell services. Please suggest to me what should I do to work as a beginner and how much Digital Marketer earn as beginner.

You first need to get a set of brains about the industry and what the various aspects of the marketing opportunities are before you go looking for a course.

Have you learned the basics, stuff like the lingo, the types of ads, the types of funnels, the types of tools, etc., etc.?

Have you established a budget, purchased a VPS, a tracker, and joined some networks and/or affiliate programs?

We can help, but you have to do the work and you have to get a set of brains on the industry.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Currently, the average digital marketer salary in the United States is over $96K per year (which is over $45 per hour) with a range between $83K – $119K. However, digital marketing manager salaries also depend on a variety of factors, including years of experience, education level, company, and location.

start with some basics
before anything
  1. how much money you need?
  2. what you gonna spend the money on?
  3. what date does the money go out?
without this you are just dreaming
so start with a dollar value plus a bill and a date
then about your affiliate business
  1. who are your customers?
  2. what do your customers need?
  3. what problem do your customers have satisfy their need?
  4. how can you solve their problem?
after this ask more questions
but first answer the 4 questions above

Well its nothing fixed and nobody can tell you as it depends on so many factors .They are people who make 10k daily and people who make 1$ daily

The amount you can earn depends totally on you. For example while some people earn little to nothing and eventually give up, some have earned up to $300,000 per month from it, and consistently earn over $100,000 per month from it.

As a beginner, first thing you should do is to set up your website, and your social media accounts and brand yourself. I do have a complete article step by step about exactly how to do that on my blog and you can google that. It is a .com domain. Unfortunately I cannot post links here yet

But after you have set up your website, and social media accounts, and branded yourself well, now it is time to get traffic to your website.

To make big income monthly like the big dudes, you would have to build a business, by that I mean, build customer relationship, by collecting email leads of people who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer, and making sure you offer them the best.

You will definitely need a landing page and preferably a website for that. By collecting leads, you ensure you don't waste traffic.

They say the money is in the list. But you cannot build a list if you don't have traffic. As a beginner I would show you 11 Free ways to get free traffic to your website and sell your services, so you can get the idea of what to do.

1. Ebooks

You can write helpful ebooks that solve people’s problem, add your website link to it and talk about your service too, and give out for free to people.

You can give them the right to sell it and keep the earnings, that would be more motivating for them to take action, and as they spread your ebooks everywhere with your website link on them, you are advertising your service, free of cost.

2. Courses

You can create courses on your services, talk about your website in the courses and sell the courses on Thinkific. Thinkific has a free plan so you don’t have to pay anything to begin with it. If people buy your course, on the learning process, they will learn about your website and your service.

3. Social Media

I've already talked about this one above. It should be part of the first steps to while creating your website.
Create a presence on all popular social media and join communities that are related to your niche. Participate and be helpful, build trust and popularity among them, and in return, some people are going to check out your website.

4. Forum

Find forums on your niche that allow you to display your signature under your comments. Add your website link and your service to the signature section of the forum. Participate and be active in the forums. If you make useful contributions, you will catch the attention of some people and they will visit your website to learn more and possibly buy yours service.

5. Quora Space

Create a Quora Space for your website. Invite people to the space and educate them on your niche. Quora allows you to link to your website on your space. You can build a loyal community for yourself on Quora Space and in turn, they will visit your website. Just ensure that your website home page is well customized to directly achieve your goal. For example, if you offer services, there should be a clearly visible call to action button and text to buy your service, with some perks, etc, on the first place the eyeballs of visitors go to, when they visit your website.

6. YouTube

YouTube is the biggest video search website on the internet. Growing a successful YouTube channel will automatically get you a lot of visitors coming to your website from YouTube as long as you mention your website in your videos.

Create a YouTube Channel, consistently make valuable content relating to your niche and upload them on your YouTube Channel, and you will get views and subscribers on your video and in turn get views on your website too.

Ensure to do a keyword research to find out what people are searching for the most, relating to your service, at the particular time you are intending to make a video. It helps in getting more views faster.

7. Google Alerts

Type Google Alerts on Google. Set up a Google Alert on the topics you are interested in, relating to your service. Google will alert you in your email, whenever a new post or article is published anywhere on the web on those topics. You can go there and make your contribution or a comment.

If the post or article was made on a high ranked website with a lot of visitors/traffic, you can get some eyeballs on your comment, and your website too, attached to your comment.

8. Guest Blogging

If you go on google search, and type “write for us”, you will find tons of website that offer guest blogging. This means you can write an article and submit to these websites and they will display your article on their website/blog .

Write an educative article and link back to your website in the article, and submit to them, and if your article gets approved and posted on the blogs, you will have readers coming back to your website from those websites which is called backlinking if they do have a DoFollow Link type enabled. A lot of them do. Once your website ranks on google, people will easily find your service, and you can make easy sales.

You can also publish your blog posts on article sites like medium, publish0x, mastodon, reddit, tumblr and many more.

9. Backlinking

You can also search for list of web directories, classified ads, etc, and add your website or service freely to those directories to get them in the eyes of many viewers. Preferably list your website, and your service as the title. Backlinking is very important for search engines like google to pick up your website and rank it higher.

10 Search Engine Optimization .

Check your website on SEO analyzers to discover the Search Engine Optimization mistakes you are making on your website, and then optimize your site better.

Just like guest blogging, writing content or having a blog section on your website can greatly improve the traffic and attract customers for you. As you write blogs on your website revolving around your service niche, ensure you have SEO plugins like YOAST SEO, or any other good SEO Plugin to guide you while writing your post on how to write a blog post that is well optimized for Search Engines like Google.

Creating a YouTube Channel and making videos on your niche is also very important because when people search for content on Google, and there is a video on that content, the videos show up first before the blog.

11 Word Of Mouth .

Yes of course, can’t leave that out. Talk about your service and your website anywhere you get an opportunity to do it offline. As long as it is going to be useful to who you are talking to about it, talk about it. Let them know what you do and what you can offer.

If I missed something, you can add to that.

In fact, Digital Marketing is the single most popular marketing at the moment, so I can assume that if you can develop in this area, your business will be incredibly successful.

At the moment there is no more effective advertising than digital marketing, so I can assume that such a business can bring incredibly huge profits

It takes time to earn money. Digital Marketing is all about practice. It depends on you. If you practice daily and remain consistent in your work then you start earning from this. As time changes, digital marketing also changes. Its learning is never-ending. Work daily and see the best results.

First things first, let me tell you about the course I can recommend. My girl is half way through The Complete guide to Digital Marketing on Udemy and she made me watch a couple of videos. These two guys take you step by step and it’s super easy to follow. Works for beginners but also includes some advanced courses. Now, yeah, you can make good money as a digital marketer, that’s for sure. You have a few options - you can work for a company, or find clients as a freelancer, or even one day open your own agency, why not (linking to a really good resource here). Since the Internet is here to stay, I think it’s a great choice of career!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back