The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How long should it take to get lots of hits?

Ok, something thats bugging me:

Why is Yahoo showing 191 links but google only 1? thats a huge difference and it just doesnt make sense.

Yeah, i have the webmaster tools and that says i have 51 inbound links. What do you think are the chances of me gaining a PR on the next update and what kind of traffic increase will i see?

Also, when is this?

Google do a PR update 4 times a year so I guess the next one is not too far away.

As a start, why don't you display your website link in your signature? :)

I do in the other forums i use but didnt want to be rude here as i only have 30 posts so far.

How much difference do forum sig links make? Is it worth sitting all day posting on car forums and using sigs?

Temi, is this article good enough to go on your blog? I think its about 500 words:

The article is excellent, just one thing. Posting the same articles in multiple location is not very good. If you can do the following to it, I will post it at one of my blogs, the article will get about PR4 from where I will post it.

Here are the modifications:
1. Change about 200 words so that the article is sligly different from the original hence it will be considered unique.
2. Do you have a picture or two I can use with the article? If not , its not problem, I will find some pics
3. At the bottom of the article, add your name and website also let me know the anchor text you want me to use to link to your website.

Once that is done, send it to me and I will get it online for you
Thanks

Yeah, i have the webmaster tools and that says i have 51 inbound links. What do you think are the chances of me gaining a PR on the next update and what kind of traffic increase will i see?

Also, when is this?

So long as you have one link from a site with PR you will get a PR on the next update UNLESS you are being penalised by Google for something. Google takes exception to certain things -- dupe content, lack of content, links from dodgy sites etc. the exact nature of the penalisation is one of the mysteries of Google :)

Temi, i have made some changed to the article and hopefully you will like it. What email address would you like it sending to? Also, i arent sure about anchor text. Is that basically keywords?

Temi, i have made some changed to the article and hopefully you will like it. What email address would you like it sending to? Also, i arent sure about anchor text. Is that basically keywords?

I will send you my email address via PM. Anchor text is the word or words you want to associate your site with, for example, I have been optimising this forum for the word: Webmaster Forums . You need to have a certain keyword, the one people searching for your site on search engines are likely to use.

ok, what about "Car styling and lighting". Something like that.

I have found a few pics on Google but feel free to use whatever you like and wherever you like. Ill send those by email along with the word file.

If there are any other guides you would like me to alter for your site, let me know. they are all in the "guides and Information " section of my site

Craig,
You cannot actually use just any picture you find on google, you need to get owners permission, I suggest you get pictures from some of your suppliers, they usually allow people to use their image without any problems.

Sure, after the first articles, we will look into using more of your articles
Temi

I dont see any advertisements? That seems unusual for a site like this one. I assumed most poeple starting out would want a lot of ways to generate money from their site, not just one. like adsense...

not to mention, that would get the google bot over to your site to srawl again, even if you took it off after.
best of luck

Temi thanks for the great and useful information and also the mention of my directory.

I have bought 2 links from your poundalink directory.

Keep up the good work! :D

banners
Back