The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How long before you guys started making money

I was thinking maybe working with the adult industry if the money decent.
I made $384.59 this past week from one camsite off my old revshare customers -- doing very little for it other that being in the right time in the right place years ago ;)

I would say 2-3 years until I was making a respectable profit each month. I made some money very quickly but it took a few attempts to make your bones, so to speak.

You really need to understand that it all depends on your budget, your intelectual absorption rate, and time put in. These elements are different for everyone.

As xlovecash says, 2 months is typical, but that is just an average. Inexperienced Newbies can typically expect 2 months if working with a small budget, average intelligence, and working at it just a few hours per day.

When i started, I spent a good 8 to 12 hours a day and with a pretty great budget of several thousand dollars (which was a bunch in the late '90's).
Completely agree with this comment. Thx! You left really good and helpful infomation.

I took 6 months, because I had to wait to find a job so I could invest. But then I got hit with a whammy, spent $20 and got $200 from Youtube ads when they first launched. Got banned for that because it was a PPI offer :oops:

banners
Back