The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how is it possible to manage Facebook?

Sanshez

Hi everyone, i'm very confuse today, cause i read a lot of threads over here, to try to build my knowledge, but still i think i'm missing something! i mean i've been reading threads about which are the best traffic source for mobile, and i guest Facebook is the one that is the more recommended, and also social media, but also, i know to run a good campaign, i should know exactly how to target my audience, and also try to make a great campaign, i mean that should be a clear one not to get ban! Now i think there is a lot of risks to get ban on Facebook, if the campaign is ,not set out well. what i need to know is what to avoid if we really want to have our campaign approved on Facebook, and how to build a good landing page according to that?

Dont be so confused and try it .If you stay with fear that facebook will ban you then you will not grow ,and even if it bans you you learn what you do wrong and you become better

Never operate from a position of fear. That's a business killer. Read and follow the FB terms and use of advertising. Stay within the lines.

If you want to venture into gray areas of the FB terms of use after you have established a white business there, test the gray hat marketing on a separate account from your personal account. Then, if that gets banned, you still have your white hat personal account to work with.

I never ran black hat on FB, plenty of my friends do, it is a losing battle IMO. A constant battle of having to replace accounts, using proxies, using different credit cards and mailing addresses, etc. I just don't see the need to black hat the hell out of the social platforms anymore. You can earn big on FB with black hat, but it doesn't build a long term business that can be sold or attract investors.

Last edited:
banners
Back