The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Scott Fullerton

affiliate
I want to know if my company niche related to mobile app development. Our company developed so many app like whatsapp clone uber clone etc. So, how I generate more leads . Please discuss here

Last edited by a moderator:
For lead generation, I Would like to share some sort of promotional techniques for getting traffic to your website. Try these some tips and make your website to rank higher in SERP.
  1. Video advertise of your products, make it more interesting for targeted audiences.
  2. Make a list of all best practice steps
  3. Pen down all the useful tools which help you for promoting your website
  4. Throw a giveaway for your customers
  5. Encourage customers for giving there reviews and suggestions
  6. Go quiz savvy
These tips will definitely help you in generating the leads.

A video on your landing page describing your product and its benefits makes your website more memorable. and use live chat, it can be more than a customer service tool: it can help encourage a customer who has not yet made up his or her mind to make a purchase. Using Live chat for both customer service and as a way to drive sales by offering buying advice or discussing product features adds a personal touch to your site and can boost your sales.

I want to know if my company niche related to mobile app development. Our company developed so many app like whatsapp clone uber clone etc. So, how I generate more leads . Please discuss here

Hello! ;)
Promote your site with us. Registration - Adsterra | Sign Up
We provide quality traffic, as we use new advertising formats (video ads, push notifications, etc.)
You can also use our Adsterra Self-Service Platform (SSP), for manual management of companies

p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions. :)

For lead generation, I Would like to share some sort of promotional techniques for getting traffic to your website. Try these some tips and make your website to rank higher in SERP.
  1. Video advertise of your products, make it more interesting for targeted audiences.
  2. Make a list of all best practice steps
  3. Pen down all the useful tools which help you for promoting your website
  4. Throw a giveaway for your customers
  5. Encourage customers for giving there reviews and suggestions
  6. Go quiz savvy
These tips will definitely help you in generating the leads.
I am sorry, but what is #6? Quiz savvy?

Simply white label it and search for the requirement over freelancing platforms like: upwork I have seen a lot of people asking for such clone in cheap prices. Another way is to use paid channels like: adwords & facebook marketing. All the best

You must create a landing page for your website and promote it. On landing page insert a form in which you add sections of the desired information. Promote it so that the niche visitors enter their info and you get genuine leads.

For this its better to build up a brand using different methods that positions you as a market force when it comes to the apps market.
You can do this by incorporating both free and paid strategies,Facebook ads are a good place to start once you have paid ads running your also able to reach a lot more people organically ,Google ads ,bing ads ,snapchat ads are also very good due to low prices .I have a guide that breaks down how you can start dominating when it comes to Traffic ,let me know If you would like a copy.

Key point is that for a company you will want to build up your brand and promote awareness it will help you out a lot in the long term.

yes Paid advertisement is better or quick response or lead generation like google ad, affiliate advertiser, fb ad etc. another option is SEO, Blogging, Classified ad, Media buying such type of option useful.

Hello!
Why don't you work on your content marketing strategies?
Remember, Quality Content is the key.
Well, here are few ways which can help you in generating more leads :
  1. Email Marketing
  2. Content marketing: Blogging & microsites
  3. Search marketing
  4. Social media marketing

Social Media is the best platform to get more leads for your business. Promote your website on facebook, twitter and instagram.

Hi,

I would suggest to try EvaDav - native advertising network, providing push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

✅only verified advertisers wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic
✅development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests
✅ integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
✅personal account manager available 24/7
✅it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off.

Good luck!

banners
Back