The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How i can create landing page for PPV ?

hey guys
How i can create landing page for PPV ? what service "landing page builder" i can use ?
thank you
Hello, I do feel that today you can not even build landing page from scratch. All that you need to do is be able to find the best landing page templates and customize them to suite your requirements. in fact it is the best and easier way for you to move very first in getting the landing pages ready. Google them out and then try out a few to get the one that best works out for you.

Hello, I do feel that today you can not even build landing page from scratch. All that you need to do is be able to find the best landing page templates and customize them to suite your requirements. in fact it is the best and easier way for you to move very first in getting the landing pages ready. Google them out and then try out a few to get the one that best works out for you.
thank you
you can give me good landing page service

Komposer
Wishpond
Instapage
Pagewiz
Unbounce
MobiRise
PhotoShop

I would recommend getting someone on Fiverr to make them for you. Use a good spy program to get an idea about what landers are working and have something similar built. Remember to build three to five variations of the lander to test copy, colors, etc.

Komposer
Wishpond
Instapage
Pagewiz
Unbounce
MobiRise
PhotoShop

I would recommend getting someone on Fiverr to make them for you. Use a good spy program to get an idea about what landers are working and have something similar built. Remember to build three to five variations of the lander to test copy, colors, etc.

Also TJ tutor, do u know what "FAST"hosting may fit the best with ppv since we must catch user attention in a nano second before he/she close the window ad, meaning that our lander must pop up straight in their face without delay.

I'm using hostgator as hosting but sometimes i think that my lander delay a bit, and im scared to lose some leads...

Any suggestions?

Also TJ tutor, do u know what "FAST"hosting may fit the best with ppv since we must catch user attention in a nano second before he/she close the window ad, meaning that our lander must pop up straight in their face without delay.

I'm using hostgator as hosting but sometimes i think that my lander delay a bit, and im scared to lose some leads...

Any suggestions?

@servandosilva does a lot of PPV I believe, and I think he'll have a suggestion for you. That said, I know there are a lot of members moving to CDN's for fast load times.

I use mostly VPS's from BlueHost plus a dedicated server. If I were to do PPV, I would likely get a CDN to do it.

banners
Back