The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review How does my website look

Hi! I provide a brief review of the landing page below. I really like the website, but will try to be as critical as possible. Also, I am not an expert, so please take everything with a grain of salt:)

1. I like the overall design. It is slick and professional, the colors are nice. I feel the fonts can be improved though - maybe reduce the number and also increase some/reduce others.
2. The url says "Downtown Bureau", whereas the name says "Downtown Marketing". Which is the name of the brand?
3. The buttons in the navigation repeat - there is both BLOG and CONTACT in the drop menus. I am not sure we need the extra info in the drops.
4. It is not completely clear what the scroll down button on the banner does. It is ok to keep it, but it will be nicer if it scrolls quickly down.
5. I would like if the three linked image blocks underneath have some effects when I hover over.
6. It is not completely clear what the product is. The welcome message "An Online Presence..." and the name suggests marketing, but underneath I see "Nutra Living" and "onlinebudgetsystem". Are these products you are advertising?
7. There are grammar and punctuation mistakes. I recommend you hire a professional to review all the text.
8. The mid-banner - I feel the colors do not go well together for some reason, also the white text is a bit hard to read over the banner. The slogan in the background is nice, but the one in front maybe can be improved. I think you can skip this part altogether.
9. Your partner blocks - I can not click on them. Also, it will be nicer if you just keep the big logos without the italic text and small logos in front.

Once again, most of the points I offered are nitpicking. You have done a great job! :)

Last edited:
banners
Back