The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how does madrivo accept affiliates?

misha_97

affiliate
im again with my query , i just called them as someone told me to do but every time i call my call goes on voicemail. can anyone send me an invite? it would be kind of you

I'd never heard of them, had to go looking. Did you try emailing them? office [at] madrivo [dot] com Or try their contact form on the site?

Rather than trying so hard with a non-responsive company, why not explore the bazillion other, easier to communicate with networks? We have tons of them here in our Resources section. You can even start a Network Wanted thread in the Business Centre and let the networks come to you. ;)

Once I was trying to contact them about a different issue and they were showing the same attitude.
Reaching several people from different platforms solved my problem.
If you are really keen to get offers from them, I suggest this.

Madrivo is very complicated and it is that you cannot join on your own unless someone invites you. It is an affiliate website and you therefore have to join through its affiliate linnk that someone sends you and there is no other way around it. It is best if you find out someone that is already there and tell them to invite you.

MI
Back