The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Instagram may be a social networking service designed around sharing photos and videos. It launched in Oct 2010 on iOS initial, and have become obtainable on robot in Gregorian calendar month 2012. Facebook purchased the service in Gregorian calendar month 2012 and has owned it since. Like most social media apps, Instagram permits you to follow users that you’re fascinated by.

Instagram may be a social networking service designed around sharing photos and videos. It launched in Oct 2010 on iOS initial, and have become obtainable on robot in Gregorian calendar month 2012. Facebook purchased the service in Gregorian calendar month 2012 and has owned it since. Like most social media apps, Instagram permits you to follow users that you’re fascinated by.
Thanks for the history!

Affiliate inky diny doo is not a distinct brand.

What trademarks have you registered -- a trademark is what you brand -- a name you want to make known.
You could brand a domain name.
Start by investing in a trademark registration.

Hi, thanks for the response, please consider my niche as, fashion, beauty, baby shops and Travel(flights)
Right, Instagram is a good source for this. Actually there are lots of tactics and strategies: contests, giveaways, contests, user-generated campaigns. Best Instagram campaigns cases are available online.

The problem with instagram. You can't put links in the post. Not many people like to go to your profile and click on the link. Many people when online have SAS (Short Attention Span) .

So it's very necessary to make everything easier for them by putting the link right in front of them. But when will instagram change this? I dunno :rolleyes:

I have the experience with Instagram ad and I get great results. a considerable amount of traffic came to my website. and the most great thing was that it happens in a few days

Post call to action content with proper hashtags then get instant engagements, get your post at the top search result and bring exposures.

Hi all, I am seeking out to roll out a branding campaign using Instagram(Paid), all strategies will be appreciate from beneath of my heart!
Please do share your experiences & knowledge:)
am thinking of that too.
and yes you are right choosing insta for branding is really good.
but i don't think this will bring good results if you are not a big company, or the product isn't your's.

I have the experience with Instagram ad and I get great results. a considerable amount of traffic came to my website. and the most great thing was that it happens in a few days
Did you made any adult promotion?
Did you got any good result about adult traffic?
Is Instagram allows adult promotion.

I am earning from Instagram Shoutouts and they work fine for me. It doesn't work for all niches. And in some niches promos may be very expensive. As you mentioned above "fashion, beauty, baby shops and Travel(flights)" I can tell from my experience:
Fashion - to broad offcourse, but in some smaller fashion niches, you can bank hard with Instagram.
Beauty - Very good niche for IG. Downside - Most of the influencers charge way too much for promos.
Baby - I have had small success with this niche but many accounts with large followings have really bad engagement.
Travel - can't comment much about it but as I did a fast search there are plenty of accounts you could try to buy promos from.

The problem with instagram. You can't put links in the post. Not many people like to go to your profile and click on the link. Many people when online have SAS (Short Attention Span) .

So it's very necessary to make everything easier for them by putting the link right in front of them. But when will Instagram change this? I dunno :rolleyes:
The links are the real pain to put with Instagram! moreover links do not perform as efficiently as they should! I believe that, a company branding would be a great idea to do, so I could drive traffic directly to my Website, instead seeking conversion from the visitor at once, what's your opinion?

am thinking of that too.
and yes you are right choosing insta for branding is really good.
but i don't think this will bring good results if you are not a big company, or the product isn't your's.
Yes, but my plan is to offer discount coupons of various online popular stores, through Insta Ads, what say? I will be sharing my site soon, right now working on that :)

Yes, I agree. How about to drive continues traffic using the platform?

Yes, branding should always have a component that allows for, and encourages, the traffic to continue from is location to a place for conversion. Just because conversions are not a good focal point for IG activity doesn't mean it shouldn't have an outlet for that traffic. Branding is a support mechanism that provides subconscious information and imagery that will trigger action in future events.

Many people when online have SAS (Short Attention Span) . funny ...
That is true with TV and Radio too ;) They found a 15 second spot to be very useful :)

Correct! I have seen dta demonstrating mch shorter attention spans as well within our funnel processes. As little a a second for a trigger to capture attention, as little as 3 seconds for the landing pages,etc.

According to a study by Microsoft, the average human being now has an attention span of eight seconds. This is a sharp decrease from the average attention span of 12 seconds in the year 2000.

Many people when online have SAS (Short Attention Span) . funny ...
That is true with TV and Radio too ;) They found a 15 second spot to be very useful :)

Yes, branding should always have a component that allows for, and encourages, the traffic to continue from is location to a place for conversion. Just because conversions are not a good focal point for IG activity doesn't mean it shouldn't have an outlet for that traffic. Branding is a support mechanism that provides subconscious information and imagery that will trigger action in future events.
Very well said Sir :) Thanks!

MI
Back