The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How Do I judge any campaign's RR?

Resource records are used to map data sets to the IP.

I'm not certain what you can measure in a resource record.

Then you are looking to see how long someone stays on the site? You want to measure time on site and have a record of what pages they visited?

Not sure that understand your question right:
If we talk about CPI, and you have access to other analytics after install - You can measure RR, custom events, reward chekpoints and all all all... Just use mobile trackers like MAT, Adjust, Flurry.
That analytics builded on Unique IDs of each device and IP is not important.

Not sure that understand your question right:
If we talk about CPI, and you have access to other analytics after install - You can measure RR, custom events, reward chekpoints and all all all... Just use mobile trackers like MAT, Adjust, Flurry.
That analytics builded on Unique IDs of each device and IP is not important.

I find this informative and useful for me. let me check with mobile tracker you have shared.
Thank you.

1. But, RR is time spent by visitor, Do you think same visitor visit app, then does it include with before achieved RR? or what else?

About time spent: Check this screenshot - it shows how much time spent users in my app per day.
devtodev_time_spent.png

About Retantion Rate: It is more not about time, but about how much users (app, website, service & etc) still stay with you on exact period. Simple example: You start period with 100 customers and end period with 80 customers = your RR is 80%

Last edited:
About time spent: Check this screenshot - it shows how much time spent users in my app per day.
devtodev_time_spent.png

About Retantion Rate: It is more not about time, but about how much users (app, website, service & etc) still stay with you on exact period. Simple example: You start period with 100 customers and end period with 80 customers = your RR is 80%

Thank you for you response, I'm clear with RR.

MI
Back