The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How did you find us?

Google, Jay, STM, and loads of other great locales are driving awesome traffic to us along with a load of awesome new members. Got to love all of the LOVE!

Thanks all for joining us and making AffiliateFix the best of the best!

Last edited:
From another forum (can't remember the name, I was just browsing while deciding if it was worth bookmarking).

Basically, 99% of the threads were garbage, some were blatantly discussing ways of committing fraud on networks, (interesting reading but not what I was looking for :cool:), most were just being spammed by idiots with BS "training" packs, there were only a couple of posts within the last few months and the moderator had obviously given up a while ago.

The last post I looked at was titled "I'm outta here", the poster had left a good rant about the state of the forum and the people using it and said he was coming here! :D

From another forum (can't remember the name, I was just browsing while deciding if it was worth bookmarking).

Basically, 99% of the threads were garbage, some were blatantly discussing ways of committing fraud on networks, (interesting reading but not what I was looking for :cool:), most were just being spammed by idiots with BS "training" packs, there were only a couple of posts within the last few months and the moderator had obviously given up a while ago.

The last post I looked at was titled "I'm outta here", the poster had left a good rant about the state of the forum and the people using it and said he was coming here! :D

Now that's a good story. You'll find that our membership is largely genuine, motivated, and involved with one another.

I'd be interested to know what forum this was?

I'd be interested to know what forum this was?
I honestly can't remember, I had a bunch open in different tabs, was digging around each to see which was worth joining and just closing the tabs of the ones that didn't seem worth it.

Hi K,
i found your site through a google search, and your site name is some what unique so I clicked and came in. :)

It was a particularly dark and stormy day when an immensely bright and spectacular light parted the clouds effortlessly, and then.. a deep thunderous voice spoke to me "in a stern but caring manner" and said..!

"Hey yooooou, time to make some bank! Get off your a__ and go check out affiliatefix.com!" ;)

Actually Googled "affiliate forum". Liked the look and feel and here I be.

#Patch

It was a particularly dark and stormy day when an immensely bright and spectacular light parted the clouds effortlessly, and then.. a deep thunderous voice spoke to me "in a stern but caring manner" and said..!

"Hey yooooou, time to make some bank! Get off your a__ and go check out affiliatefix.com!" ;)

#Patch

Definitely got some copywriting skills there, Patch.

#Patch
Google search for aff forums and found this site....glad I did!

It's great! The SE's are always good to us!

MI
Back