The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can we improve AffiliateFix? - (Answer for a chance to win $100).

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com?
What i like is the topics and information for all types of affilitte marketers, newbies(like me) and proffessionals. Keeps us updated on the market.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com?
Better topis list and fast access required to pinpoint your specific needs and how to be successful in this market.

1. the admininstrator was so active maintaining and contributing for this forum
2. Affiliatefix.com often bring in an expert to answer our questions, so we could ask something with an Expert affiliate marketer like Zac Jhonson and KJ Rocker, i've never see something like this before,
i've never experienced any problem in this forum, but if i must find some weakness of this forum, This forum is still not too crowded, it seems we must promoting this forum more massively :)

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you)
N/A but i'm not so active in every forum, i always be a silent reader in every forum, but i will write a post if it is necessary

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com?
i will be more loving affiliatefix.com if this forum held a webinar about internet marketer success story and strategy for a newbie like :) it will be something cool and make affiliatefix.com be more so different than other forum

OVERALL I LOVE This Forum
:)

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com? Great UI, easy to follow steps, awesome interaction.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com? I'll let you know if I come across something

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? Only my intro so far

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com? I'll give feedback if it ever apples

So mant people who want to learn knowledge!

No pannel.

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you)

I'm Begenner too.

Let's do this together!

How can we improve affilatefix.com?
i think you should place a chat section in case someone needs some help allthough it could get aboused but with a little moderation the odds of that happeing are prety slim.

People are nice here and the admins are pretty cool.
The topic is interesting for me.

The design is very responsive, and in my opinion it's a bit too wide.

After I registered I stopped with affiliate marketing

I think improving the readability of the website would be cool, it just doesn't feel as smooth as any other forum. Maybe it's the design.
Dojo should have a trial.

It's a great place if you're starting out like me. And if things take off you can always upgrade to The Dojo! :ninja:

What's not to like? ;) If I was be a nitpicker I'd say the follow alongs could use some more encouragement from the community. just to keep those guys going and updating.

N/A

I never get tired of discounts, coupons and other promotions. So bring it on AffiliateFix! ;)

It looks nice and clean and is user-friendly.

The fact that email addresses in the network listings are not javascript obfuscated. This will increase spam.

Obfuscate email addresses.

I'm not very active here at the moment but will be soon, what i like about this forum is that it's much more mature than any other cpa/ppd forum, professional guides and design.
This site has so many great resources and i plan to join the dojo soon.

I cannot answer that question, i have not yet found anything that i don't like.

Make more contests like these, they are awesome.

I am new in the internet marketing industry with 4 months experience. I am lucky to find AffiliateFix. Upon sign up and login in, I saw dozens of information about affiliate marketing posted by K. Read through all the post and gain an impressive knowledge on it. Some posts are good to refresh my memories. Besides, in the affiliate fix forum, I can see a lot of amazing thread started and commented. Learn a lot from there too. Finally, I like K, an affiliate marketer who are willing to share his knowledge, yet a main character in King of Fighters with great skills. :)

Basically i am new in the affiliate marketing industry. What i need is tons of knowledge and take action to achieve my dream. Affiliate Fix is a good platform which provide me knoweledge on affiliate knowledge. I don't any dislike for it but I'm loving it. :)

I am shy :). Haha. The better explanation would be i can found what I wanted in the forum. After this posting this thread, I would definitely be more active in posting more thread to increase my knowledge.

K, show us some advanced affiliate marketing maybe. :) If I got the prize definitely will sign up for the Dozo for advanced technique. Maybe some webinar or some hangout through google hangout would definitely be good enough for members to know well among each others and share their valuable experience.

I know a lot of man come from asia is really great publisher with daily earning become >1000$ . If they joined with us , Any network worldwide will almost love AffiliateFix -> lol

Thriving community, some or the other activity going on all the time, awesome forum design (both theme and in terms of categories).

Too much of affiliate shit shoved down your throat constantly, the dojo and the services you're affiliated with. Take it easy man.

Never felt like, WF is more informative as well as a productive environment, though I'm an affiliate myself I'd chose WF over Afix anyday, but that's for now. The community is growing, so are the posts.

1. Promote the "Search" function. Same threads all the time, LQ.
2.Shrink the layout a bit, the subforums are divided way too much. Sometimes, thread prefixes can suffice. Better than too many categories with little posts.
3. Reduce the "ad" factor, make it more learner friendly. When everything is an advertisement, there is not much that you can make use of.

Last edited:

Gives us a chance to connect with the industry. The best thing for me as an affiliate is I can get in touch with Network onwers, Offer Owners, Traffic Sources in addition to getting all the valuable information.

Lack of discussion at times, but I see the engagement incresing a lot in the last 2-3 months. :D

Adding More Guides and Tutorials for different Methods and Traffic Sources. It will increase engagement in the forum in my opinion. :)

Site is looking professional! Nice design,clean...
Network owners,aff managers are members here.
Some nice methods and tips.

Activity is something which is missing here.
I guess it is because AffiliateFix is here for clean traffic and not blackhat traffic discussion
so reason could be that why other forums with that types of discussions have a much more
active member.

We need more guides and video guides(I like guides by Jay).
More guides in public forum made by K.
Webinars about more topics.
Guides by experts-Greg Davis,Ngo,and others.>>>They made guide you give them sticky for their blogs for a week.
More journey threads.

MI
Back