The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can we improve AffiliateFix? - (Answer for a chance to win $100).

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
How can we improve AffiliateFix? - (Answer for a chance to win $100).

It's no secret that i'm a little bit of a perfectionist. It's also no secret that i'm a true entrepreneur and always want to better what I do.

With that being said I constantly want to improve AffiliateFix as I really try to make it the only place you need to be online for everything affiliate marketing.

So I need your help!

How can we improve AffiliateFix?

We have 13000+ members on this forum and i'd like to think this thread can reach well over 1000 replies at least.

I want your opinions on how if anyway we can improve the site.

I want you to think about,

• Design
  • Ease of use
  • Content
  • Forums
  • Topics
  • Activity
  • Extra pages (deals etc)
  • Reviews
  • Ability to post
  • Welcome
  • Userbility
  • The Dojo

and everything else...

Answer to win $100

Every person no matter if you've never posted before or have hundreds of posts who replies here answering these questions will be entered into a draw to win $100 cash.

Simply copy and paste these questions below and reply with your honest answers,

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com?

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com?

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you)

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com?

All those who reply will be entered into a random draw to win $100 cash - thank you for your time.

Approved Entrants.

huasang
CreativesLinda
akaaka
zaenal1026
EymardSiojo
xyzabc
adamchua
iamthecoolnerd
chodansky
black dragon
vellex
azgold
dinhoo
trung_peter
micksarg
theazzy
youngs18
clements
bamsgt
razrus5
jabuta
tjtutor
Jhakasseo
sumeetlunia
macdoc83
javadth
ivanstas
cashmoneyaffiliate
tommyt
panubon
here4themoney
itscurt
bethegorilla
alexgmc
gritmode
stipest
clalit
peacelapaz
bhatav
zenqueen
kingmobi
ngreat
martini
affburner
frostwolf
jerryling

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com? As I am a returned user and thus I've seen the earlier version of the UI, I find that the new design looks more up-to-date (modern) and cover more variation of content

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com? Not sure is it due to my browser, the header (the one with menus) and the personal profile section (the one with dark bar as background) seem to be too big and cover practically the whole screen and thus I need to scroll down every single time.

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you) Not apply to me hehe!

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com? I think giving out some incentives or freebies for the most active or regulars are key to attract returned members, keep it going. I can't recall exactly how the old logo looks like but I think the latest logo (of black ninja head) does not blend it quite well with the overall red theme. Again, UI is very individual ;-)

K, all the best to you and congratulate for such a huge progression of your brainchild!

Cheers!

That everybody is very helpful and willing to answer questions and that K is a very active owner and is always participating on the forum. The sub-forums are laid out in a way that is easy to navigate.

I haven't found anything that made me say to myself, "I don't like that," or, "I think that should be changed."

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you)

N/A - I always post when I can contribute, or at least I'm hoping it's a contribution.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I visit here at least once a day and it's a very well run and helpful forum.

I Love everything about it .... design, So Friendly ( specially Admin) , Access to valuable stuff, ...

its just a little thing which is, nobody tries to like and reply about stuff and make kick a.. conversation with other members...

i think everything is great, but we need more members... if everyone just bring one of his friends and try to retweet and share stuff in FB, that would be awesome...

because we Don't Just want traffic for affiliate , instead we need to have lots of activity s in social network ....

That's the Key to Have a powerful Forum.... :eek::ninja:

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com? I really liked AffiliateFix, especially when I helped to account peerfly accepted. As a beginner it is very helpful. I can also learn from other members who have been successful according to its area.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com? Nothing. So far I have never felt dissatisfied with AffiliateFix.

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you) : I'm just a beginner. So I can only listen to stuff from other people. What I can according to ability, plus the corresponding capital if needed :)

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com? For content, I feel very good. But in my opinion, in terms of look I prefer the look of the first. with black. And maybe that there is a chat facility with other members: D

I really thank you K. You help me, you teach me, and you're my inspiration for success in online biz :)

Regards

What I like about Affiliatefix are the design, community, and content. Let me elaborate, the design is wonderful. It is easy to read, very clean and flat. It is minimal and modern, so you know the affiliatefix is really following what is the trend and adapting to changes. It is customized to really have a feel of professionalism.
The community is just AWESOME. Come on, we have AM's, Owners, Tools Creators, Industry leaders, all in one place. This is EPIC. The content is amazing. You really don't need to buy any shitty wso for a great guide and content. All you have to do is ask here and experts will answer it for FREE.

If there are ups, there are down. Lack of content and activity. We have 13K + members, but most of them are not engaging here. Only industry leaders post content, others are just leechers. We need to get the content and activity going.

We need lots of great content to get more people coming here. yes, we have quite some here but we need more.
Get new Mods, I still see lot of Low Q post here and some spam post. We need to make Affiliatefix more HQ forum.
Always Quality.
Ability to remove post for HQ members..
Ability to CLOSE thread.

I think that is all?

Last edited:
This is basically only affiliate forum which looks like worth joining and is free to join.(Due to design and all , it looks professional)

Very less activity and very less useful threads, like there are many many topics about affiliate marketing which should be here . As i would say forum still lags in content.

Because i new to affiliate marketing and i was looking to learn something from here and not share something i have.

We should focus on content like someway rewarding top publishers and affiliate earners to share some of their knowledge. Also rewarding somehow the people who post valuable content.
This does not needs to be cash rewards even good reputation system , elite badges system would help out maybe !

An openness community that having same interest in CPA that having expert feedback.

It do take sometime to login and browse the forum contents and sometime forum is not as fast as Warrior Forum. Not everyone post comments now days.

Tried the mobile apps for faster navigation eventually I delete it (although is a paid apps). Looking for more frequent feedback and the hot tools coming in WSO. Or maybe JV opportunity. (Trusted)

I've learned a lot by just reading posts. The Dojo has been a tool that I wouldn't trade for anything. I've also made a few good connections with other marketers.

We, as members, should try to engage each other more (I said "we" because I'm included in this). I know there are times when we don't log in often. But we have such a great resource here. It'd be a shame not to use it....even if it's just a few minutes a day.

Doesn't apply to me

I liked the contests. They were fun. I think cool little contests and other similar events would be great to spark our creativity and keep us active.

Hey!
you just ask about...

I like Design and Content.

Price of The Dojo

I'm Begenner.

To give Us free tools to get traffic and some tools to ranking website and youtube video!

Thank you! :)

Cool 5999 threads at the moment of writing :)

Ok

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com? The helpfullness of the members, the overal theme (love red) and the fact that there is a big FREE section, where the other forums are paid to get in, some raised the price immensely recently IMO.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com? 13000+ members and yet most sections have around 100 threads, Adult which is huge only has 23 threads, common that's really low for such a vast topic. People seem to shy away from it in this forum for some reason.

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you) NA although i am guilty of not posting at all for months, not that i don't like the forum, it's super, just so much to do and so little time to do it in. (9 to 5 slave or rather 12+ hours a day working, 3 kids and trying to become an affiliate rockstar, long way ahead of me though :) )

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com? I think the forum is super, K you're really devoted to your baby and the community supports each other. Bit more activity for 13000+ member could make it the best aff forum there is on the web.

Just my 2 cents

The community is awesome. Everything else is optional as long as the people are cool.

Oh and the voting threads for changes to the forum are cool. It's great that we get to participate in shaping the forum and express our opinions.

I don't have any negative remarks. Even regarding the lack of content and activity. I'd rather get fewer pieces of quality content than go to bed every night with information overload.

N/A

I know there is already a wiki on the forum, but now that there is a Newbie Corner, I think it deserves an FAQ. Otherwise, questions like, "What's a good starting budget for PPC/PPV/whatever?" or, "What are the best CPA networks for newbies?" will constantly pop up.

Also, it would be nice to see some SEO tools/resources in the "tools and resources" section up for review (like SEO Clerks, Moz, Ahrefs, and others).

* The plethora of varied information that covers every method!
* Extremely friendly community willing to help those who ask for it
* Information is organized, making it easy to find what you're looking for
* This is an active forum, you can login and find new posts and someone here pretty much anytime
* Really supports newbies, even to the extent of assisting with network acceptance
* The networking possibilities
* Encouragement and guidance to stretch and grow and take some risks to succeed
* After getting familiar with the community, members get a sense that it's safe to ask questions without feeling like a total dumb ass
* The little ninja emoticon :ninja: :)

I really had to think to come up with anything for this one. Guess the occasional thread that gets buried before getting answered?

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you) - N/A

Although I have no suggestions for this and am guilty of it myself, perhaps there is some way to encourage newer members to post their case studies, too. That's a hard one for people who don't have a full grasp on what they're doing (myself included) but I have to wonder if it wouldn't be amazingly helpful for the more experienced to offer advice and other newbies can see how the process works and perhaps mimic techniques for their own stuff. I think maybe that's already the idea but perhaps there is some way to increase involvement in that area? Maybe have a leaderboard for multiple follow-alongs to stimulate competition and action-taking? I don't know if that's motivating or intimidating but it sounds like a fun way to approach it.

The only other thing I can think of is idiot-proof guides. Not everyone knows the technical side of things, like how or where to upload a landing page; tracking demystified; how to set up your record keeping, etc.. Yes, there are sites and YouTubes on such topics but extensive research muddles the mind and can shut you down before ever taking any action. If those types of guides were available, no one would have any reason to go anywhere else to get a foundation for their business. I am mentioning this here because most newbies are shy about asking for these sorts of things. I'm not referring to spoon feeding, simply easy-to-follow guidelines to get off to a sound start.

I love this forum. Even if you don't change anything, it's still my number one!

- I like AffiliateFix, first because always reward members with giveaways.Second,because there are a lot of method and guides about making money.

- Nothing.

-Because also on others forums , I don't post a lot. I am a guy that only reads and rare comment.

- Posting more methods about CPA,PPD and PPC.

AffiliateFix have a lot of tut & best network there, I'd like to join AF when i become publisher , AffiliateFix is indispensable & very important with us

Asia publisher have not much !

You shouldn't stick big banner upside of interface forum , it's can be right or left , u know .

You should promote AffiliateFix better to asain publisher, I know a lot of man come from asia is really great publisher with daily earning become >1000$ . If they joined with us , Any network worldwide will almost love AffiliateFix .

What do you like about AffiliateFix.com? Great info from a like minded community.

What do you not like about AffiliateFix.com? I find getting around and finding what I'm looking for sometimes a bit confusing.

Why have you never posted on AffiliateFix.com before? (Only answer if this applies to you) Think I've asked 1 expert question. I don't say something unless its worth saying.

How can we improve AffiliateFix.com? Make the interface a little less busy and use friendly.

Thnaks
Mick.

- A lot of useful posts and tutorial from experts. And K is the best admin i've ever meet :) Also love the tools (affkit)
- Still lack of content. In dojo there are many categories but some have only 1-2 topics.
- Maybe invite experts to write more guides in the dojo :)

Hi i think affiliate fix is the best marketing based site on the net i have come across, the forum"s are full of helpful users all of which are more than happy to encourage newbies and provide information that that can help in conversions. I have had nothing but a positive experience while on here.
Also you get a chance to ask questions to real experts who are banking huge is just mental and for anyone wanting to make a real go of making a life from the comfort of your home this is one huge perk of this great site.
If i had one complaint is i can't see how i post on here i know i have done in the past but can't remember i have looked but just can't see it. Sounds daft i know!
And just to note i will be joining the Dojo on payday.

AffiliateFix is a great place to network, learn new things and communicate with each other and that is what I like about it. However, what makes this the best forum site I been a member of is it is not only a forum and it is very professional.

I can't think of anything.

N/A - however, I have not replied a whole lot because I am extremely busy.

Can't think of anything.

MI
Back