The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can i monetize Thailand traffic? (5m impressions daily)

avivhazor

affiliate
i have chrome extension with more then 50k users on Thailand, that generated 5m impressions daily according to google analytics, how can i monetize them? any banners network? anyone have an idea? Im open to partnership, available here on the forum,

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have chrome extension with more then 50k users on Thailand, that generated 5m impressions daily according to google analytics, how can i monetize them? any banners network? anyone have an idea? Im open to partnership, available on skype: genius-design, and here on the forum,

thanks.
Can you please tell your skype?

i have chrome extension with more then 50k users on Thailand, that generated 5m impressions daily according to google analytics, how can i monetize them? any banners network? anyone have an idea? Im open to partnership, available here on the forum,

thanks.
Can you please tell your skype?

Guys, this is a community that benefits all members by posting in the forums and not by taking members off site for discussions. If you can be helpful to one member, then be helpful to all members by posting in the forums any and all solutions, recommendations, and guidance.

Hi!

It sounds like you have created something your audience believes is quite valuable.

Let them return the favor, acquiring some stuff they'll also think it's cool to have.

Visit a bunch of CPA networks that have offers for your kind of traffic, and place them where they can clearly see them.

Your account manager will be able to help you take care of more specific details.

Perhaps you're onto a win-win situation, both for you and your users!

Cheers!

Thailand traffic? Couldnt you sell the traffic to an american kickboxing champion who wants to travel to thailand to prove that he is the best in the world? He will need to promote his tour?

(I know its not helpful, but I couldnt resist a Van Damme reference)

Kickboxer_poster.jpg

You could make good amounts from your traffic. You could either join a cpm network, sell your traffic in an exchange or RTB or join an affiliate network and monetize your traffic on CPA. This means you will get paid for an action which could be either a sale, or an email submit or registration. You could definitely make some money. Make sure to update the campaigns often

thanks.

We're looking for Thai publishers all the time :) If you have a site, let Adnium help you monetize it and promote it. We're a CPM network with an RTB platform so you have full control Contact me on Skype here for more info ivana.gsmi or e-mail me at ivana@adnium.com

Does your extention smart enough to know the category of the page that the user browsing ?.

We are looking for APAC traffic (including Thailand) and other traffic sources. Moreover, I have experienced buying traffic from extensions. You can discuss with me via Skype: tat.sac.so (Diem Hong - Belle Kim). I believe will give you a good deal.

Hi

There are many different affiliate programs. Everyone has his own methods.
I think that the important thing is not to use pop-ups and banners. There are so many methods. For example: Coupons Serch, Smartlinks (a method that makes the usual links to partner).
These methods will not irritate your extension users. As you know, they do not much like advertising, but at the moment advertising is now everywhere, and everyone knows that it does not get rid of. Just do not do it so compulsively.

Hello!
To monetize your website I suggest to give Adsterra Network a try! We have a lot of effective ad formats, high CPM rates, responsive managers, exclusive offers from direct advertisers. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions here or you can send the request to our Publishers Department directly via publishers@adsterra.com
Have a good day!

Try doing the trending monetization:
Native widgets:
Mgid
Taboola
Content.ad

AdSense of course

Try to combine also CPM ad networks such as:
Underdog
Vinteo.tv
Media.net

And put also buysellads snippet

Cheers,
Thomas

You should try working with a CPM network, compare a few to see which works best for you.

MI
Back