The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I create Multiple Facebook Accounts

Chris Porter

Does anyone know how I can create multiple facebook accounts with out getting blocked. I liked to advertise in facebook groups, but they keep blocking my account for a few weeks at a time because I posted to too many groups. Is there anyway around this? Let me know!

Does anyone know how I can create multiple facebook accounts with out getting blocked. I liked to advertise in facebook groups, but they keep blocking my account for a few weeks at a time because I posted to too many groups. Is there anyway around this? Let me know!
Which tool you are using ?

Chris, this is NOT the way to make things work on FB. The gaming the system model for FB is not worth it any longer!

Get with the program and learn how to crush FB while staying within their guidelines and policies. What you want to do will only cost you valuable time and revenue in the end. You are on the wrong track with multiple accounts on social sites. No one crushes it any longer with those outdated methods. There are plenty of marketers earning big on FB while staying within their guidelines and policies!

Chris, this is NOT the way to make things work on FB. The gaming the system model for FB is not worth it any longer!

Get with the program and learn how to crush FB while staying within their guidelines and policies. What you want to do will only cost you valuable time and revenue in the end. You are on the wrong track with multiple accounts on social sites. No one crushes it any longer with those outdated methods. There are plenty of marketers earning big on FB while staying within their guidelines and policies!
Very good advice, I realized I just need to hire people and only post in groups that had low to little rules.

Don't do a lot of publications.But in general, the blocked accounts is not a problem, because you can buy new verified.

Are you sure with this? Many many people from this BHW threads would not agree with you :) If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You SURELY Can! and [MY JOURNEY] - make £3000 from scratch before August 1st 2016.

Are you sure with this?

YES! There an abundance of marketers earning huge with FB without BH business models.

Many many people from this BHW threads would not agree with you

The thing with BH on FB is that it is a never ending loop of buying fake accounts, fake credit cards, etc., etc. I won't say that you cannot earn with BH methods. I am saying that it is entirely unnecessary! If you want to spend your time building campaigns with BH methods that always get shut down at some point, go for it. If you want to build a business on a rock solid long term model that withstands the test of time, then learn from those that don't game the system. Check out some of Ryan Deiss and Amy Porterfield materials.

For you to suggest, or for a black-hatter, to suggest that BH methods are the only way to earn on FB is just being ludicrous at best.

Everyone chooses their own path in the end. Either way, we wish you great success.

Eh... What? Where exactly have I said BH methods are only way to earn money on FB?

And I will tell you what is "ludicrous at best" - it is this sentence from Mark "No one crushes it any longer with those outdated methods. " That's simply not true. Have you even read at least a piece from these threads? Who is talking about fake credit cards there?

The best way to have that done is by having several email addresses. You can also be sure to have several mobile phone numbers that you will use to verify the accounts that you have created. a good thing is a single number can be used to verify several accounts.

MI
Back