The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How are they doing to get profit from adult affiliate marketing?

pkjha1010

affiliate
I promoted some tier 2 adult dating offers of crackrevenue network using paid traffick source on trafficJunkey ad network.
I spied other top publishers banners and landing pages by taking subscription from spyService website and use adsbridge tracker.
After getting enough traffic and some conversions, I optimized it many times With different segments. But I could not run a profitable campaign.
I used my own creativities. But again failed to make profitable campaign. I lost more than profit.
I have seen on many website , publishers are using same offers, same types of banners and landing pages. But i could not understand " how are their campaigns profitable ?" . I optimised more and more , i made some good bannes and landing pages, i spied nice working banners and lp and used, i tried different geo's. i run campaigns again and again after optimised , but Everything failed.

If anyone can suggest me , where am i doing mistakes ?. it will very thanksful.

Chaturbate allows free users to watch hardcore webcam shows --when they are available to the public for the price of active tippers.

Many of the usual suspects on the usual adult sites that generate traffic have already registered in the past and are not potential conversions --many not all --but this is known as database saturation.

There are always new users coming onboard so there is some potential is the counter argument.

You need to make 576 to 1800 REFERRALS past the email form to make any reliable decision.

Hi,
Have you talked to your CrackRevenue manager? Maybe you need to change the offer. There is a tendency in affiliate marketing when offers "fade" with time. The offers that were very profitable in the beginning, may become almost loss-making after some time.

AdsBridge - the first tracked and TDS with SmartLinks

I promoted some tier 2 adult dating offers of crackrevenue network using paid traffick source on trafficJunkey ad network.
I spied other top publishers banners and landing pages by taking subscription from spyService website and use adsbridge tracker.
After getting enough traffic and some conversions, I optimized it many times With different segments. But I could not run a profitable campaign.
I used my own creativities. But again failed to make profitable campaign. I lost more than profit.
I have seen on many website , publishers are using same offers, same types of banners and landing pages. But i could not understand " how are their campaigns profitable ?" . I optimised more and more , i made some good bannes and landing pages, i spied nice working banners and lp and used, i tried different geo's. i run campaigns again and again after optimised , but Everything failed.

If anyone can suggest me , where am i doing mistakes ?. it will very thanksful.
Hi there!
You should to try Spyteg adult ad intelligence tool for analysis the best competitors in adult advertising. Analysis is one of the most important part of launching own profitable campaign.

That could be many things man. Fo instance - they deliver quality and volume, so they have higher payouts from an advertiser, and where you are break even they could make something like +30 ROI. They could also have better funnels - like they squeeze 100% from the traffic ( some additional monetisation on landing pages etc). They could also have cheaper traffic - (they buy in bulk and monetise every segment separately).

banners
Back