The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hostinger Wordpress Dashboard - Theme

Hello,

I recently purchased the premier hosting plan with Hostinger and using the Wordpress.org interface to build my blog site. My question is about the themes.

I uploaded the theme to use in the first screenshot below. Once it was uploaded and I wanted to customize it for my blog site it looked like the second screenshot. Are themes supposed to look very generic when you start to customize them? I thought they would be more like templates.

I'm okay if I have to do more work and planning to create my site. I just don't see the purpose of a theme if I'm starting from scratch anyway.

Any help here would be appreciated

upload_2020-10-30_23-4-48.png

upload_2020-10-30_23-5-36.png

I just don't see the purpose of a theme if I'm starting from scratch anyway.

Most all themes give you that impression to begin with. They really start to pop when you start to customize them with backgrounds, images, content. Look through all of the customizable options and play around with them and that is when you see them start to come alive.

Most all themes give you that impression to begin with. They really start to pop when you start to customize them with backgrounds, images, content. Look through all of the customizable options and play around with them and that is when you see them start to come alive.

Got it. Thanks for the advice. I'm used to WIX.com templates so this is my first time working with a true theme. Looking forward to removing the training wheels and learning something new. :)

banners
Back