The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Hit my first 5K$ on Nutra. Super excited to share my first success!

hey, man, $5k monthly is already the past. At the end of last month, FB censorship was failed. That is...... boom. Exciting!!!!!!!

I do agree this point, it is very hard to earn money for newbies. Heard from some others, if you are not a talent, you'd better be rich enough, otherwise don't. I do not want any of you losing money on this.

if you are a newbie, a tutor, experience, good verticals and opportunities is the fundamental element to build your fortune. Otherwise, trust me, you will spend lots of money with no return.

The other thing is once you decide to earn yourself on this, please think carefully before you act. it is cost much harder work than your current job. This industry changes all the time, you cannot even take a one day rest. My longest record is no sleeping at all in 33 hours. It feels terrible. but if you already made up your mind, this is a gold mine.

that's it. i need some sleep. exhausted......

Share a bad news, i failed last week. ROI is terrible........, but good news is I heart a new platform. lol

I haven't done the test yet, so let me keep the secret for now. Finger cross for good luck!!!!

BTW, this is a place i just wanna share my experience, not an exactly guide book for everyone. If you wanna share your experience to me, or having a deep discussion with me, I will appreciate. i know some of you may not satisfied of my reply. But i really do not care. On the contrary, i want to say thank you for your concern. It is my honor to have you guys become my friends as well.

I doubt Jason will be making a return. I am fairly confident he works at YeahMobi and was here to just bring new affiliates to the network for nutra seeing as mobile is hurting at the moment.

Yeah, it seemed strange from the beginning.
Those amounts are possible to earn but he had too many holes in his story.

banners
Back