The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Hit my first 5K$ on Nutra. Super excited to share my first success!

jason.borne

affiliate
Hey everybody,im here to share my first success to 5K $ daily revenue.

I turned to do nutra campaigns since April this year, they are mainly skin care and weightloss and some other verticals. I decided to do Skin coz one of the AMs that I work with closely introduced me to it and gave me a lot of help.

I tested mainly on fb and took me a while to realize that VIDEO helped boost the ROI A LOT! If you go to spy, you will find a lot of good creatives like this skin video, which helped me improved my ROI 30%.

8658c09c398547f8.png

This is the offer that made me Get my first 5000$.
700d7975bf8c5ec4.png

it’s not a huge success I know, as I am still relatively new in this vertical, now im gonna keep on with fb and also start to study native. With recently FB being very strict, im interested to make new friends with who’s doing Nutra. PM me if you want.

Actually your creatives and CTR impact CPC a lot,if CTR is good,CPC is around 0.5.

Generally Android traffic would be cheaper.

Fb is strict always,but we can always find a way out,you have to test different angles.

This is the product page,you can see all the necessary info for a sale.

7f62af61d17308a3.png

Thanks for the attention, everybody, i appreciate. TBH, i 'd like to help everyone, but I am super busy because of my study. I do not have much time to reply every message, while i am running offers and finish my paper. Here to say sorry., everyone.

The way i am running offers is not different from others. The only thing help me success is time spending on forums, and am from networks, especially Paula. She is very patient and nice. i already asked her that i could share her skype here: paulagaoyitian

Apologize again, mates. Hopefully every of you could earn yourself a sports car here.

Thanks for the attention, everybody, i appreciate. TBH, i 'd like to help everyone, but I am super busy because of my study. I do not have much time to reply every message, while i am running offers and finish my paper. Here to say sorry., everyone.

The way i am running offers is not different from others. The only thing help me success is time spending on forums, and am from networks, especially Paula. She is very patient and nice. i already asked her that i could share her skype here: paulagaoyitian

Apologize again, mates. Hopefully every of you could earn yourself a sports car here.
how often do your accounts go down?

Thanks for that.
I currently make a little campaign on FB in France with the same offer.
I just creat an ad, targeted women from 33 and intersted in skin problem, beauty, etc...
Here is my creative. Do you think it's possible to convert?
The text in red says "Get your free ...."

The cost is 0.53€ by click now (only one at this time)

upload_2017-8-27_18-18-27.png

Hey you going great Man!!

Can you tell me if you using any landing page or just direct linking here ??
If yes, then can you suggest how I create a landing page?

What cloaker were you using for running this particular campaign?

Any chance you split tested this campaign with other networks so as to test the conversion rate?

Hey everybody,im here to share my first success to 5K $ daily revenue.

I turned to do nutra campaigns since April this year, they are mainly skin care and weightloss and some other verticals. I decided to do Skin coz one of the AMs that I work with closely introduced me to it and gave me a lot of help.

I tested mainly on fb and took me a while to realize that VIDEO helped boost the ROI A LOT! If you go to spy, you will find a lot of good creatives like this skin video, which helped me improved my ROI 30%.

8658c09c398547f8.png

This is the offer that made me Get my first 5000$.
700d7975bf8c5ec4.png

it’s not a huge success I know, as I am still relatively new in this vertical, now im gonna keep on with fb and also start to study native. With recently FB being very strict, im interested to make new friends with who’s doing Nutra. PM me if you want.
Hello sir i also want do please help me which landing page you used please share the link i create my landing page myself.

Yeahmobi, this one. Good for newbies!

You wouldn't happen to be in Hong Kong by any chance?

Interesting you say YeahMobi is for newbies. I know one guy who tried to sign up recently and was asked for 3 references from other networks + screenshots of his payments from other networks for the last quarter. That's hardly something newbies will be able to supply.

You wouldn't happen to be in Hong Kong by any chance?

Interesting you say YeahMobi is for newbies. I know one guy who tried to sign up recently and was asked for 3 references from other networks + screenshots of his payments from other networks for the last quarter. That's hardly something newbies will be able to supply.
Yeah thats the point.. They need to give a chance to newbie

Yeah thats the point.. They need to give a chance to newbie

Most decent networks want some kind of evidence you know what you're doing and that you're not going to defraud them.

Nutra as a vertical is far from newbie friendly in my view. Facebook and Google are very strict in their advertising rules and for a lot of nutra campaigns you need to cloak, which is a skill in itself.

Look very nice and interesting, but there are few holes in your story.
I wish what you are saying is true but at least, if you coming with such strong announcement provide some more details.
What @Sephrata just say, is one of the things that makes me wonder.

Sorry that I need to say that, and I'm sure anyone how is working in this field Online Marketing:
Just don't believe anything you hear/see/read!

Look very nice and interesting, but there are few holes in your story.

Indeed. It's a little suspicious that the OP posted on the YeahMobi thread asking about whether they had certain offers (which indicates he perhaps was not using them) and then on here he tells people YeahMobi are newbie friendly.

There have been quite a lot of 'new' posters appear in the last few weeks from Hong Kong and China telling everyone how they are making zillions in the nutra vertical. Whilst this is all good and well, I suspect most of them are some how working for or affiliated with YeahMobi and are trying to drum up business.

I suspect most of them are some how working for or affiliated with YeahMobi and are trying to drum up business.

Exactly!
It just looks too suspicious.

There is a lot of ways out there of making money online (good money too) but the way he presented it has too many holes.
@jason.borne if you can advise about it, we will be happy to hear.

I'm not saying what you did is not true but there is few missing part in this puzzle .

MI
Back