Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi! Happy that I found this place- Just Started to work as an Affiliate Manager

Eric hunter

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ItsCanadaTime-Affiliate Program
Hi everyone!

I just started my first full-time job as an Affiliate Manager.
I love that job because I'm learning so much every day about Online Marketing, and of course, hope to get better and better.
Besides that, I'm sure I will be able to contribute from time to time.

One question tho, just to open a discussion:

What is the best way (for your opinion), to recruits new affiliates to an affiliate program?

Thanks !

Hello Eric,

As an Affiliate Manager it's your job to raise the awareness of your program and work at on-boarding new Affiliates regularly. Submitting your Affiliate Program to trusted directories is a fantastic way to build awareness, active Affiliates are always looking for new ways to make money and new programs to join so making sure your program is visible in as many places as possible is important.

In regards to recruitment, it all depends on whether you want to take a personal approach or have a more managed service. For a personal approach start researching blogs/websites in your niche and gather email addresses, when the time is right you can reach out the these people and introduce yourself and a little about your company...

With this approach it is important to not "spam" - Active Affiliates often get contacted by companies who want them to promote their services, it is good to take a more personal approach, comment on their work and find out what they do and what they're about rather than sending a invitation template on mass to 100/1000s of people at once.

Some managers prefer to use an Affiliate Software, this usually consists of you applying or submitting your program and details and then allowing the service to manage/recruit Affiliates on your behalf. It's a good idea to look at all options within Affiliate Management and find what the best solution is for you and your business.

Hello Eric,

As an Affiliate Manager it's your job to raise the awareness of your program and work at on-boarding new Affiliates regularly. Submitting your Affiliate Program to trusted directories is a fantastic way to build awareness, active Affiliates are always looking for new ways to make money and new programs to join so making sure your program is visible in as many places as possible is important.

In regards to recruitment, it all depends on whether you want to take a personal approach or have a more managed service. For a personal approach start researching blogs/websites in your niche and gather email addresses, when the time is right you can reach out the these people and introduce yourself and a little about your company...

With this approach it is important to not "spam" - Active Affiliates often get contacted by companies who want them to promote their services, it is good to take a more personal approach, comment on their work and find out what they do and what they're about rather than sending a invitation template on mass to 100/1000s of people at once.

Some managers prefer to use an Affiliate Software, this usually consists of you applying or submitting your program and details and then allowing the service to manage/recruit Affiliates on your behalf. It's a good idea to look at all options within Affiliate Management and find what the best solution is for you and your business.

Thank you very much Tom.
I will take your advice and apply it.

I already doing those stuff, like you say, as an Affiliate Manafe, is my job...
So those things that you pointed are already in action, but I guess It's the best way to attract high-quality affiliates to my program.

Thanks again Tom!

Thank you very much Tom.
I will take your advice and apply it.

I already doing those stuff, like you say, as an Affiliate Manafe, is my job...
So those things that you pointed are already in action, but I guess It's the best way to attract high-quality affiliates to my program.

Thanks again Tom!

Hi Eric,

That's great to hear I wish you the best of luck with your program...

A great place to start is here Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix - you can add your program to the list of resources here...

Any questions I would be happy to help!

Welcome to the fix Eric, you have all the knowledge and advice already on this thread, from personal experience, if you follow it and take a personal approach to learning and supporting the "fixers" on this forum you will be "on the right path" :)

Welcome to the fix Eric, you have all the knowledge and advice already on this thread, from personal experience, if you follow it and take a personal approach to learning and supporting the "fixers" on this forum you will be "on the right path" :)

Will do so.
Thank you for that!

Do you have any advice on where exactly to start?

Will do so.
Thank you for that!

Do you have any advice on where exactly to start?

I think @SKUFeeds has already given you a good starting point... the resources... if you have an affiliate program you should list it, and keep your content updated, relevant and accessible. Then just checkout the forums chat board and if theres anything you can give advice or help on... go ahead :)

If theres anything that your specific affiliate program is expert in you can always leave a note with your advice ;) ... Then there will be fixers that will be asking for insight into programs/offers/business models exactly like yours, so you can always chat directly with them.

Basically, list your program and start "surfing" the forum. Its as simple as that, then, once you have your bearings, you can take more steps... :)

I think @SKUFeeds has already given you a good starting point... the resources... if you have an affiliate program you should list it, and keep your content updated, relevant and accessible. Then just checkout the forums chat board and if theres anything you can give advice or help on... go ahead :)

If theres anything that your specific affiliate program is expert in you can always leave a note with your advice ;) ... Then there will be fixers that will be asking for insight into programs/offers/business models exactly like yours, so you can always chat directly with them.

Basically, list your program and start "surfing" the forum. Its as simple as that, then, once you have your bearings, you can take more steps... :)

Thank you !!! :)

banners
Back