The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi guys!

Simone

affiliate
Hi,
i'm an italian Full stack developer with 10 year of experience on different field.
My development field are:
  • iOS and Android Application
  • Front end
  • Back end
  • ... and much more.
One years ago a friend tell me about Affiliation Marketing and i started to study and do some money on this beautiful world.

Now i would like to learn more for encrease my personal know how.

Thanks to everybody!
S.

Hy simone U welcome With us U will learn much here i Promise there is Good People In this Forum

I would like to try social marketing, using social network to promote selling product and other kind of marketing such as using mobile AD.
So i trying to start from this fb.com/Sconti365giorni/ what do u think about? It's only a base from starting!

I'm already member of cj.com and i'm waiting for shareasale approval!

Hi @Simone , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

i'm an italian Full stack developer with 10 year of experience on different field.
My development field are:
  • iOS and Android Application
  • Front end
  • Back end
  • ... and much more.
One years ago a friend tell me about Affiliation Marketing and i started to study and do some money on this beautiful world.

Now i would like to learn more for encrease my personal know how.

Thanks to everybody!
S.

You will do great. There is always something new to learn, even by the most experienced members.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome, @Simone !

The guys have already given you great starting advice, so I'll just add that whenever you have questions, feel free to start a thread to ask. Someone will come along to help. :)

Thanks guy, today i'm studying how to start my first campaign. I need to learn different things and this forum is great for me!

Somebody can show me some thread for beginners like me such a tutorial in campaign?

I'm registered on:
adsbridge
zeropark (waiting for approval)
wowtrk

Thanks!!!

(there is some Italian guy?)

Thanks guy, today i'm studying how to start my first campaign. I need to learn different things and this forum is great for me!

Somebody can show me some thread for beginners like me such a tutorial in campaign?

I'm registered on:
adsbridge
zeropark (waiting for approval)
wowtrk

Thanks!!!

(there is some Italian guy?)

Start a follow along here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

banners
Back