The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Fixers, i am new here, I have only $200 in investment to start with MaxBounty,..

Lebogang Semousu

affiliate
Hi Fixers, just thinking about starting and already been approved at Maxibounty, I've read couple threat here, my confusion is which offer to start with and which type of traffic.I am awordpress developer and practiced how to build landing page and capture page.

$200 to little to start?

If you are planning to do paid traffic, 200$ won`t be enough unfortunetely.

If you have a knowledge about wordpress, you make a short guide in pdf or make a short article which you can lock with content lockers. For this you can start with some free traffic: youtube, instagram etc.

Make a video about it that you are sharing this premium guide that will help them to build good wordpress sites or something like that.

All they will need to do is complete an offer or more offers for your guide/content/plugin/digital product.

With free traffic it will take some time until you see some results.

Th
If you are planning to do paid traffic, 200$ won`t be enough unfortunetely.

If you have a knowledge about wordpress, you make a short guide in pdf or make a short article which you can lock with content lockers. For this you can start with some free traffic: youtube, instagram etc.

Make a video about it that you are sharing this premium guide that will help them to build good wordpress sites or something like that.

All they will need to do is complete an offer or more offers for your guide/content/plugin/digital product.

With free traffic it will take some time until you see some results.
Thanks Dario, i guess its only fair ro increase the budget right, but how much should budget as a beginner and where to get quality traffic that can bring results?

Th

Thanks Dario, i guess its only fair ro increase the budget right, but how much should budget as a beginner and where to get quality traffic that can bring results?

If you won`t pay for any traffic, 200$ is absolutely fine for domain & hosting.

You can learn how to rank Youtube videos for example and you can get some decent traffic from the second biggest search engine.

Or Instragram is very popular as well, make a niche related account, post a quality content and follow people who are interested in your content.

If you are a chef, you can make a pdf with recipes. You can give it away for "free", for exchange people will have to complete offers which are free in most cases. Make a valuable content and lock it, make a LP with details what they will get after they unlock the content.

The hardest part is the traffic but what is cool with content locking is that even with low volume you can get some decent results as you are motivating your visitors to complete offers.

Last few weeks ago I am following this Youtube channel - Brandon Belcher

That guy is making some really great quality videos about content locking and CPA, also sharing some methods and ideas. Would suggest you to start here :)

Hi!
I offer you to try smart link for your first affiliate marketing experience. The benefit of it is in the algorithm that distributes your traffic among the most profitable offers, so you earn anyway.

For example, our SmartOffers are 8 smart links in different verticals. You can choose any of them or simply use Traffic monetization rule. You don't need to buy a subscription if you use our smart links only. Thus, the only costs you have are for the traffic.

So, AdsBridge smart links
1. save your money
and
2. increase your profit !

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have and let's earn together :)

You mean a WordPress 'user' (user as opposed to a public viewer).
A developer creates and writes the api code (usually).

That said; You can start with $200 but you are going to be very limited.
You need to do some basic research about the market you intend, or are going to be able, to reach with your limited budget.

You are not going to do well selling sun tan lotion to Eskimos -- no matter how much advertising money you have. Maybe, selling snowmobiles or something they could use would be better ...
An offer is only good when it is presented to the people most likely to buy.

MI
Back