The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
R

Ryangao

Hey folks,

Great meeting you all on AffiliateFix. I'm Ryan from Offerslook, and in charge of sales & marketing.

Briefly speaking, Offerslook is a tracking platform for affiliate networks/ ad networks. We aim to provide a powerful and cost-effective tracking platform for the network industry. Offerslook, as we gradually develop our product, will become a "smart" platform for you guys. For example, we equip Offerslook with our own proprietary algorithm in the counter fraud function and save your resources on unwanted traffic. Meanwhile our smart email marketing system will enable you to increase email marketing efficiencies to a new level.

There're quite plenty of other unique features as well, just check it out on our website offerslook(dot)com

Hey folks

Hi @Ryangao , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Great meeting you all on AffiliateFix. I'm Ryan from Offerslook, and in charge of sales & marketing.

Briefly speaking, Offerslook is a tracking platform for affiliate networks/ ad networks. We aim to provide a powerful and cost-effective tracking platform for the network industry. Offerslook, as we gradually develop our product, will become a "smart" platform for you guys. For example, we equip Offerslook with our own proprietary algorithm in the counter fraud function and save your resources on unwanted traffic. Meanwhile our smart email marketing system will enable you to increase email marketing efficiencies to a new level.

There're quite plenty of other unique features as well, just check it out on our website offerslook(dot)com

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey folks,

Hi Ryangao. It is great to have you on this forum of ours. I am a marketer who has so much interest in the email marketing category. The reason being that I have worked there for sometime and i therefore find it easier than other options. I will be having a look at what your website is all about and if it works out with my goals and aspirations. i will for sure not hesitate joining the team. I am that person who looks for the platforms that increase my productivity and am smelling this may just be the one. Will get back to you in a while.

Hi @Ryangao , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hey T J,

Millions of thanks for the guide. I'm pretty new here, and at the stage of trying fit in here. I'll follow your suggestion to make my presence more meaningful here:)

Hi Ryangao. It is great to have you on this forum of ours. I am a marketer who has so much interest in the email marketing category. The reason being that I have worked there for sometime and i therefore find it easier than other options. I will be having a look at what your website is all about and if it works out with my goals and aspirations. i will for sure not hesitate joining the team. I am that person who looks for the platforms that increase my productivity and am smelling this may just be the one. Will get back to you in a while.

Hey Dr. Forum,

Many thanks for the interest. Could you send me any email or sign up on our website? So that we can quickly contact you to understand your needs to see how we can help you:)

MI
Back