JoshLedgard

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
KickoffLabs 30% Recurring Commission Affiliate Program
KickoffLabs - Grow your audience with lightweight referral and contest software
Hi all!

I'm Josh Ledgard. I'm a huge baseball (Red Sox) fan and I also play to this day. I post personally at blog.joshledgard.com about anything that comes to mind having recently migrated off of "big social" networks.

I'm one of the founders at Setup Viral Giveaways In Minutes With KickoffLabs - It's an audience growth platform and I came here to learn more about the affiliate world and get feedback on our own affiliate program here: Join the KickoffLabs affiliate program.

And yes - we're also lurking to find out what people like and don't like about other affiliate programs since our product can act as a lightweight solution for companies looking to setup their own.

Feel free to reply here or follow me online!

Thanks all!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your signature and your recruitment "plug" are not permitted because you do not have a registered business in our resources area. A requirement. I've attached the instructions and requirements for you. I'll leave your links and affiliate recruitment pitch alone for now as long as you get registered. Don't recruit until you get our approval message. It's quick and easy and generally takes a couple of days for approval.

Get registered.

Thanks,
T J

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your signature and your recruitment "plug" are not permitted because you do not have a registered business in our resources area. A requirement. I've attached the instructions and requirements for you. I'll leave your links and affiliate recruitment pitch alone for now as long as you get registered. Don't recruit until you get our approval message. It's quick and easy and generally takes a couple of days for approval.

Get registered.

Thanks,
T J
Thanks - quick question...

We do have an app that can help with referrals, lead generation, etc. But we also have our own program that we're looking to improve. Under which category should we post the vendor info? It seems like one of these three would fit best: CleanShot 2023-03-22 at 13.57.35

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello and welcome looks like an interesting site I have seen a few around like it wish you luck

MI
Back