The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help!

ourgiftshoppe

I've been looking all over for places where i can post my online shoppe.. I found a couple places but im still looking for more.. If anyone knows of anything please let me know!
Thanks Everyone
Abby

Hi Abby,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Well there are lots of places but it depends in part on your niche. Does your gift shop have any type of niche or cater to certain types of people or is it a general gift shop?

The more targeted traffic the better, so if you have a niche focus on sites that align with that. Some general places (that may not get much traffic) are directories, forums related to your niche, blogs related to your niche, social networking sites related to your niche - where you can post a link in your profile. You could also answer gift related questions on Yahoo Answers and give good advice including a link to your shop.

You need to be careful it doesnt look like spam when you post to Yahoo Answers, forums, blogs etc.
Post useful info with a link to your site in your forum sig, etc.

Online Shop

Hello,

Depending on your budget... you have a few options for setting up an online shop.

You can set up your own store in ebay, this is good beacuse ebay get's millions of visitors a day from all over the world!

If your budget allows you can purchase a script to build your store, such as CS-Cart or Shop Script..

Just a few options for you!

Here are some general ways you could increase traffic to your online shop:

Free methods:
Submission to directories
Article marketing
Email campaign (opt-in)
Classified ad posting
Forums, blogs and board postings
Social Bookmarking
Etc. etc.

Premium ways: (Should require a budget)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC)