The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Help With These Squeeze Pages

JerHetrick

affiliate
So I am really fed up right now and getting a little discouraged. I put allot time into a campaign feeling very confident that I would pull in tons of opt-ins. Needless to say Ive ran quite a bit of targeted traffic to first this page....

Lower Your Blood Pressure With This FDA Approved, Non-Pharmacological Treatment!

And got just 1 opt in! So I decided to change things up a bit and put up a new squeeze page which is this page here....

Lower Your Blood Pressure | The Only FDA Approved Non-Drug Based Blood Pressure Treatment!

With the same results, actually worse results. The 2nd page resulted in no opt in's

I was sure the 2nd page was going to be a winner.

Can someone who is successful at marketing please look at these pages and give me some feedback! I'm friggin drowning here!

Thanks in advance, Jeremy!

Ive loaded the pages to a domain that I am not using for marketing. The domain that the actual campaign was hosted on was different.

The first thing u really want to consider is that ur squeeze pages are too conplicated and long, i mean keep in mind ur ultimate goal which is collect emails. So try make them much more simple and short, straight to the point , i would adjust the test and tell the sub what he will receive once he opt-in. Just provide a good solution to their problem and that's it. Spy ur competitors and test until u succeed, do not get discouraged if u fail and remind that failure is the first stap to succees!! Good luck my friend ;)

Jonathan

thanks for the advice. I am going to tweak the second landing page. Remove the below fold content and bring the opt-in form up to where the image is.

1st page: Bad video, poorly recorded, I recommend a professionally produced power point video hi-lighting the problem, presenting a trigger, a unique angle, and a call to action. As referenced above, the page is too long. everything should be above the fold.

2nd page: Again too long, keep it above the fold. Also, it's very generic and doesn't pop, no excitement created. Poor angle "Lower Your Blood Pressure". Try another angle like (for older folks) "The longer you live, the more time you have with your grand children", (or for younger folks) "Double your life expectancy and take control of your blood pressure", (or generic) "This unique method increases libido, life expectancy, and stamina", I could go all day on this one, but you get the idea. I'm not saying those are the best or worse of angles, I just want you to see and test a bunch of angles.

Also, make certain that your call to actions have pizzazz and are appropriate for the demographic.

i agree with Mr tjtutor in the first page your video wasn't compelling enough to catch the eye of the visitor.make sure you have the right content placed in the right area.
in the second page as it's way too long,place your opt-in form just next to the image,also "Imagine A Life Without High Blood Pressure!" make it your title by bringing it up at the top side.
one more thing i would suggest that when you are confused and not getting what you want, just simply do the A/B testing,it will you give you a clear image of your visitors view.

MI
Back