The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me in My Popads Campaign

as far i know popads.net doesn't support external subIDs. its better option if there is external subIDs.

Well I meant tracking subIDs on your affiliate network, not on PopAds.

PopAds allows dynamic URL tags you can use to track. You can view it in their knowledgebase.

You can always track using subIDs in your network, that's what I meant. No need to spend $$$ on a tracker if you can utilize your network's tracking.

I've been using PopAds for a month now and I can personally vouch that the traffic is good.
Any which setting that traffic is good? Country? Category? I've been playing with PopAds for awhile, no conversion for sweepstakes.

I will move soon when i get some income from CPA :p lol

Get a VPS immediately. The type of traffic you are sending will over rev the shared host and destroy your campaigns. You need at least a VPS or you will suffer incredible loss from you traffic. Page loads will take way too long on shared hosting and you will lose the conversion opportunity!

This is a business and there are some investments you must make to succeed. A VPS and a tracker are two of the most important up front expenses you must invest in. If you don't, you will never be able to successfully compete for the conversions.

Last edited:
I will move soon when i get some income from CPA

If you will use a tracker, on the other hand (if you chose AdsBridge, dont know for others) you can use landing page builder and also host them on their servers. But a limit on visits that tracker impose can be quite a pain.

I suggest you do a bit more research before you start. I am also a newbie in CPA marketing, but it took me almost 2 months of digging for info before i was able to start my own campaign.

put it in your tracking tool .
please make sure you check this section it's a good place to start from.
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
^This. Take a few steps back and start with the basics. After that start running campaigns.

It's good to jump in the game and take action, but if you have these kinds of questions, you should not be trying to run campaigns yet. Take your time to learn the mechanics first. Good luck!

MI
Back