The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me in My Popads Campaign

I have $10 in my Popads and i know it is very less..
Can anyone how can i create good campaign with popads?

Give suggestions please.

#TIA

You can test single offer later you can increase budget however provide more information on the offer, tracker and so on. I will help you creating your campaign on popads. Im not going to charge you any thing. you can contact me in private if you like, PS note stay away from CPI offers you will lose your money in no time even if conversions are coming most of advertisers are asshole

You can test single offer later you can increase budget however provide more information on the offer, tracker and so on. I will help you creating your campaign on popads. Im not going to charge you any thing. you can contact me in private if you like, PS note stay away from CPI offers you will lose your money in no time even if conversions are coming most of advertisers are asshole
Tracker is must bro ???

Adsbridge offers a 14-day free trial with no restrictions on features. Tracking is a must in this business.
Let me know if you ave any questions regarding tracking, and I'll be happy to help!
Good luck to you !
-Zach

u mean spend and sleep ? :D what if he found a good converting placement on the spot ? and he can stick with that and if he have tracker he can figure it out.

You can always track using subIDs in your network, that's what I meant. No need to spend $$$ on a tracker if you can utilize your network's tracking.

Bro that is not my budget that is just for creating a thread.
I just wanted to know that how is the PopAds?

I've been using PopAds for a month now and I can personally vouch that the traffic is good.

You can always track using subIDs in your network, that's what I meant. No need to spend $$$ on a tracker if you can utilize your network's tracking.
as far i know popads.net doesn't support external subIDs. its better option if there is external subIDs.

banners
Back