The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help, free email marketing software

Your own server mail is *free* postfix, EXIM a MTA setup
PHPMailer/PHPMailer is free and can connect to you server mail
If you cannot code Amazon SES may be a reasonable cost solution if you have any real volume.

• Email throughput
You should be able to send emails fairly fast. Sending emails to a list of million+ contacts shouldn’t take say more than an hour.

• sending emails to a list of million+ contacts shouldn’t take say more than an hour.
You can really screw up domain authority by sending that many at once in an hour. It can have horrible results for your domain authority, domain rank, and can have punishable results with your hosting.

You have to know this. Especially if you do bulk email. Each email service provider has its own email sending limits. The limits may be daily, hourly, and sometimes also per minute. If you’re sending emails without being aware of your email provider’s limits, your email account may get blocked before you know it.

We use PepiPost. They distribute the send over a period of time. It is generally around 10k per hour.

Be cautious about sending bulk emails, there is an art to it, and plenty of policies and rules with each bulk sender.

If you're looking for a free autoresponder to get started with you can give MailChimp or AWeber a shot. GetResponse and Active Campaign, however, are imho the best tools out there because of their automation features. They both offer free trials as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of great ESP avaiable for free: eSputnik, MailChimp, UniSender, GetResponse, Constant Contact, SendX etc.

I agree with Emil Faschang concerning MailChimp. If you’re new to email marketing or simply need to send promo email campaigns once a month to the small subscribers' database, MailChimp is the best email marketing tools available for free.

As for GetResponse, it is more suitable for educational projects and for creating surveys, webinars, and landing pages. So, if you work on eCommerce project, I'd recommend pay more attention to the first two mentioned. These tools have many useful features especially for online stores and marketplaces: product recommendations, advanced segmentation, multilanguage feature, triggered campaigns etc.

Last edited:
Over the past few months I've tried several autoresponders. One thing I have noticed is the cheaper the autoresponder, the lower the delivery rate.
I've gone back to Aweber but get response and sendlane were both just as good, in my opinion anyway.

Hi all, this thread caught my eye. Perfect timing. Go for LeadsLeap.com - They've been around since 2008 and have now included lots of no cost goodies (with frequent tweaks and updates) - opt-in forms, autoresponders and a drag-and-drop landing page creator - On top of that, their base platform focuses on getting perpetual traffic to your site with link trackers. I'm a pro member there and now have become an ardent user. Since they are a google authority site, your emails are delivered instantly and don't end up in spam/junk folder - I've tested, using it and I'm satisfied. Hence, I do recommend this platform/site.

PHPMailer for me too. Been using it now for several months and compared to other smtp mailers such as Pear Mail it's way better. If you're after a more serviced option then something like mailgun is a good choice. Low send costs but you will need to know how to code to setup and connect to their api.

Well if its free its not yours .Lets supose you build 3k contacts in your list .The the free autorrsponder decide to block you for a specific reason .Would you like this to hapen ? I bet no
Just register with aweber as you can use them for free until you have 500 subscribers ,until then you will make some miney to pay 19$ per month

Not free at all SPAM
Lame affiliate link /getmailconversio.com/#tve-jump-175c40f91d5
upload_2020-11-23_8-33-15.png

MI
Back