The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help choosing traffic sources

Roofing is directive marketing rather than creative.

People usually decide to buy or fix a roof because they need it, it works well, and they trust the quality of the installer, not because it's just a spur-of-the-moment choice.

That said, you should also consider that a new roof is a $5,000 to $20,000 price point.

PPC works but the pay-out to an affiliate may not support the PPC prices that you need to bid.

If you are starting out as you say --this is not a sale you want to try to make. Start smaller and something suitable to lesser cost advertising.

That what I figured --a greed moment. By that I mean the possible high payout.

Well, you could be a YouTube *expert* but you would have to know your niche. So, unless you have experience in installing roofs you will come off as a know nothing.

You can sell most anything when you know the product and the customers that will buy it. <<<start here

Could you share some really working materials on how affiliate marketing works using any real example. because as you rightly said, I studied the material on YouTube. I will be very grateful to you. you can send in private messages.

Well, there is a lot here but there is no sure-fire method of success.
You have to work at it --like anything else.

If you are interested in CPL there are also quite a few affiliate networks doing that (have offers)
Maybe, air-travel (flight booking) will be a good niche this year. That is a larger market than major home improvements like roofing.
Home maintenance; Plumbers, Electricians, Lawn services, Landscaping are more common improvements.

Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Most of the affiliate networks that do CPL will have blogs with ideas also.

But if you are looking for an exact traffic source; in order to use creative ads you need a broad market with lots of lookers/seekers.

Could you share some really working materials on how affiliate marketing works

You are in a community of 137,000 members. There are over 104 threads. Have you done any reading here, done some thread searches? Have you read the Newbies forum threads or the What is Affiliate Marketing forum.

Asking how affiliate marketing works indicates you have not been reading. The remarks you have made suggests you want someone to "spoon feed" you all of the knowledge like a paid consultant would. You need to study, ask us loads of questions, and start taking action and putting funnels together. Roll up your sleeves and GET YOUR FEET WET!

We'll help, but you have to do the work!

Last edited:
You are in a community of 137,000 members. There are over 104 threads. Have you done any reading here, dome some thread searches? Have you read the Newbies forum threads or the What is Affiliate Marketing forum.

Asking how affiliate marketing works indicates you have not been reading. The remarks you have made suggests you want someone to "spoon feed" you all of the knowledge like a paid consultant would. You need to study, ask us loads of questions, and start taking action and putting funnels together. Roll up your sleeves and GET YOUR FEET WET!

We'll help, but you have to do the work!
ok, thanks for the advice, I’ll study the material, I hope everything works out

Anyone that makes the effort and has a reasonable budget will succeed if they do the work. DO THE WORK is the most important element.
+ you need a plan of action and a plan `B` that you could pivot to. The end game is not can I make $2,000 that is not a plan --that is hopes and dreams. You should be thinking in terms of first finding something that will convert in sufficient quantity to be profitable.

+ you need a plan of action and a plan `B` that you could pivot to. The end game is not can I make $2,000 that is not a plan --that is hopes and dreams. You should be thinking in terms of first finding something that will convert in sufficient quantity to be profitable.
ok thanks for the advice. I realized that my approach was completely wrong. I will study the material and try to find converting offers.

Maybe not all ...
IMHO, most of these *experts* are only expert at getting views and trying to sell ad placements, and;
then trying to sell their story, and;
the program that comes with it.

Most of them are parroting truisms and the rambling of others.

banners
Back