The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

teikzen

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am zen, I am new here in affiliatefix. I have been involved in affiliate marketing on and off for a few years using PPV and am still struggling to profit from this. I hope to learn new traffic sources and case studies from you guys.

Success Ahead!

Hi everyone,

Hello @teikzen , welcome to AffiliateFix! Happy to have you join us.

I am zen, I am new here in affiliatefix. I have been involved in affiliate marketing on and off for a few years using PPV and am still struggling to profit from this. I hope to learn new traffic sources and case studies from you guys.

Success Ahead!

you will find a quite a few active PPV marketers here. Loads of them earning big. I am sure you will find them and get some earnings going. I recommend getting a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum. Follow alongs get a lot of attention, loads of guidance and advice.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@teikzen - hello and welcome!

We have lots of helpful threads and posts by PPV marketers for you. After you've had a chance to do some reading, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or need help. :)

MI
Back