The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello, we need traffic monetization

Don't think of low or high income when trying to monetize the traffic. Think of what the visitors will love to see, think of what they will be interested in and you can analyze the traffic using a software to find out what contents they clicked on and what the content was talking about.

TBH, You need to go into more details about your type of site, and what platform is it on, if you want to get true suggestions on how to monetize the traffic better.

Understand your traffic better to find the right offers for 'them'
Segmentation of the offers displayed by GEO-IP can help conversions.
** browser language matters too
what does the browser language have to do with it? I just would be interested in what you can offer, my site is female

What can you suggest for monetizing the site, I have a lot of traffic, but there are offers from different affiliate programs, I don’t know what to put because of low income
Hello!
We are Adrenalead- Advertising network of web push notifications.
We offer you to monetize your traffic with us.
Adrenalead offers a soultion activatable in a few minutes.
You have a good source of revenue without allocating extra space on your site!

You can try Payv diet offers and beauty products for female audience. In our experience, creams, bath bombs and lotions with CBD or hemp extract work best here.

If your website has good traffic with a paying audience, then gambling will be the best option. Text us and we’ll offer you better conditions than other advertisers and affiliate networks.

What can you suggest for monetizing the site, I have a lot of traffic, but there are offers from different affiliate programs, I don’t know what to put because of low income
What's your site about, to which niche does it belong? You need to understand your audience, find their needs, focus on what would interest them, and work on that field in order to monetize the site and start making higher convesrions.

MI
Back