The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rohan Kamble

affiliate
I'm Rohan aka ‘Rohan Dreamerz’. I'm a Business Analyst Intern who is also passionate about Data Analytics and Machine Learning. An engineer by Qualification, I'm an intense Guitarist, a Songwriter, and an Occasional Blogger. I love to share my experiences and knowledge with others. At Leisure, I'm either rocking out on my guitar or getting myself acquainted with the latest technological trends and Gadgets via YouTube.

I am new to Affiliate Marketing and looking to learn a lot from the Forums here. Connect with me and any kinda tips, tricks or help would be appreciated!

Welcome and good luck .Affiliate marketing its no diferent than other industries to make money .You need to find a niche ,solve a problem and make a sale .Of course its not so easy as you need to deliver great value to peoole (information ,products) then people will trust you and like you .Try to build an audience on email list for example because everithing can change in other fields like facebook ,seo etc and you can loose all ,but with an email list you have your own asset

Hi, Rohan and welcome to AffiliateFix! You sound like a really busy guy. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rohan.

banners
Back