The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Hello. New person here

ResDess

affiliate
Hello to all mastadons! Recently became an affiliate manager in the affiliate network.
My main directions are gambling and crypto, as well as in-house crypto products.
I am 29 years old. Prior to that, he himself was engaged in the flow of traffic for a couple of years. I myself live on the territory of Ukraine, but of course there are offers all over the world. Tell me how to find partners here and work together?

Since my English is bad, I use google translator. So it's hard to figure it out. I think someone will help, and will not throw slippers.)

Before you can recruit from our membership you will need to register your company in our resources area. I am attaching the requirements in instructions here.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v8.pdf
    208.5 KB · Views: 11
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Well no ofense but how you will be able to help people (affiliate marketars ) if they ask for your help to promote the offers ,since this industry use english as main language ?

Well no ofense but how you will be able to help people (affiliate marketars ) if they ask for your help to promote the offers ,since this industry use english as main language ?
Yes, everything is simple. First, the basic terminology and principles are in English without translation. Secondly, I do not work alone, but with a team, among which people are fluent in English. It will not be difficult to connect them to the dialogue. Everyone is working on the same thing.)

Yes, everything is simple. First, the basic terminology and principles are in English without translation. Secondly, I do not work alone, but with a team, among which people are fluent in English. It will not be difficult to connect them to the dialogue. Everyone is working on the same thing.)
Well if you have a big team its another situation

MI
Back