The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, My first post here. :)

Iftekhar Ahmed

affiliate
Let me first introduce myself, well I'm Iftekhar Ahmed from iftiseo.com (where I teach SEO, BLOGGING). SEO has always worked for me and is still a main part of my business. I've promoted affiliate offers through my blogs and banked a lot. You can know more about me by searching me on Google.

However, recently, my interest for CPA has been beyond any limits and that's the reason I am very much eager to learn more about CPA

I've did some campaigns in the past few days and a few of them converted for me. :)

I'm looking forward to learn and share as much as I can in this forum as I find only this forum to be entertaining with great content shared on regular basis.

Hello Iftekhar Ahmed. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum mate. Glad to have you on affiliatefix and your contribution will be very helpful for newbies in the seo and blogging section.

You are very good at SEO and blogging and it won't take much time for you to learn and master CPA.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Let me first introduce myself, well I'm Iftekhar Ahmed from iftiseo.com (where I teach SEO, BLOGGING). SEO has always worked for me and is still a main part of my business. I've promoted affiliate offers through my blogs and banked a lot. You can know more about me by searching me on Google.

However, recently, my interest for CPA has been beyond any limits and that's the reason I am very much eager to learn more about CPA

I've did some campaigns in the past few days and a few of them converted for me. :)

I'm looking forward to learn and share as much as I can in this forum as I find only this forum to be entertaining with great content shared on regular basis.

Great to have you join us @Iftekhar Ahmed ! Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back