The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello my fellow Marketers

Seth Adams

affiliate
Hello, my name is Seth Adams. I have been a affiliate marketer for almost two years now. Even know it has been two years since I have started Marketing. I still cant seem to strike at luck at all. I tryed everything and yet still an empty bank account. I do not know if I have to stire to the right niche or have better writing skills. Or this just isnt my thing. I know one thing and that is, I refuse to give up. Yeah I might still be a broke Ohioian white boy.
With that said if anyone could spread a little light of knowlege on me. I would greatly apperechate any tip or feedback on where I should go and witch program I should do. I am in this to win it no matter how long it takes me to make my first 500 dollars.

Hello @Seth Adams !

Welcome to the community mate!

Since you are willing to learn, I would advise you to check Mobidea Academy. There you can find a lot of useful articles, like traffic sources reviews, case studies, top affiliates interviews etc.

Also, you can check the section with exclusive discounts, which will let you save a bunch of money when it comes to needed tools.

Hope it will be helpful!

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Hello, my name is Seth Adams. I have been a affiliate marketer for almost two years now. Even know it has been two years since I have started Marketing. I still cant seem to strike at luck at all. I tryed everything and yet still an empty bank account. I do not know if I have to stire to the right niche or have better writing skills. Or this just isnt my thing. I know one thing and that is, I refuse to give up. Yeah I might still be a broke Ohioian white boy.
With that said if anyone could spread a little light of knowlege on me. I would greatly apperechate any tip or feedback on where I should go and witch program I should do. I am in this to win it no matter how long it takes me to make my first 500 dollars.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You cannot move from one kind of marketing to another and expect to succeed. You must stay with one type of marketing until you master it.

You said, "I tryed everything". This is not true, you are not being truthful with yourself. If you had tried "eveything", you would have done the things that succeed. So far, you have no success for a reason.

Have you selected a single niche to master?
Have you selected and purchased a single tracker?
Have you purchased several domains?
Have you purchased a VPS?
Have you selected a single traffic source to master?
have you purchased and used an intelligence program?
Did you split test your creatives?
Did you have your creatives professionally made?
Have you split tested landing pages?

There is more, but if you answered no to these questions, then this is part of the reasons why you have not found success.

banners
Back