“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello, I am Samuel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CertifiedSammy, Feb 18, 2018.

1. CertifiedSammy

CertifiedSammy Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

My name is Samuel. I was redirected here after confirming my account and it says i should introduce myself to the community.

Again, my name is Samuel and i am a blogger. Basically, i blog at TechsNG Blog which is a blog based on technology. There in, i share tutorials relating to gadgets, apps, reviews and lots of other topics that surrounds technology and the use of technology.

Doing a research online, i stumbled here on affiliatefix and somehow, i feel it will be nice to learn affiliates from this platform.

Hope it's safe to assume i am welcomed here. Anyone would like to show me round?

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

This is a wonderful community and we have loads of great members that will lead you around to the various corners of conversations.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

tyoussef likes this.
  4. CertifiedSammy

CertifiedSammy Affiliate affiliate

So far, the experience has been pretty okay. Seems as though there are quite a handful of tips to learn here.

Thank you, TJ.

tyoussef likes this.
  5. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

hey and welcome @samuel .
    enjoy your sty Bro :).

6. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Hey, Samuel, welcome to AffiliateFix! Your technology knowledge might prove useful to you, as you venture into affiliate marketing.

Do you already have knowledge of how this industry works? If not, I recommend that you start with the following threads:

http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/
    http://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/newbie-helpdesk.77/

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Samuel!

7. Bitgid

Bitgid Affiliate affiliate

Welcome!And have a nice day!

8. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello CertifiedSammy. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

9. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Samuel, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money

MI