The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello I am new to this forum!

notoriouskrock

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

My name is Kevin and I been practicing SEO on a cyber security blog for about a year now. I just started a new Amazon Affiliate website and I know I need a lot of help with this. I joined to get access to the best in the industry.

I really enjoy doing SEO and building WordPress websites for friends, and myself. My dream and goal is to learn how to make money with it so I can leave my day Job and work online businesses full time.

I really look forward in collaborating and picking peoples brains in these forums.

I am excited to be here!

Kevin

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kevin and I been practicing SEO on a cyber security blog for about a year now. I just started a new Amazon Affiliate website and I know I need a lot of help with this. I joined to get access to the best in the industry.

I really enjoy doing SEO and building WordPress websites for friends, and myself. My dream and goal is to learn how to make money with it so I can leave my day Job and work online businesses full time.

I really look forward in collaborating and picking peoples brains in these forums.

I am excited to be here!

Kevin

Hi @notoriouskrock , welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

Well, you don't need the "take action" speech from us. It looks like you enjoy what you currently do and look forward to the work. You need that exact same attitude with marketing. You will make mistakes, you will spend money, and as a FIX'er, you'll push right through the set backs, head slaps, and temporary insanity that comes with all new endeavors. You will have fun, you will learn a lot, and you will set back in your chair at some point and know you understand it well enough to settle into steady earnings and growth.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Whoa whoa whoa. I am certainly no SEO expert but thanks for the compliments. I came here to these forums to learn more and get some coaching for my sites. The tools I do use, I would love to contribute to these forums though!

banners
Back