“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello I am new here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nightrunner48, Mar 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nightrunner48

Nightrunner48 Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone,
    My name is Tony Roberge and hopefully I can learn something while I am here. I am an internet marketer now for almost 3 years. I love my job and wouldn't change it at all. However, I am having rough times and earning online is a struggle most times. So if there is anyone out there who can help me or offer some guidence, well I am here to listen. I am also looking for someone who camn mentor me.

Alittle more about me. I am honest and loyal and don't believe in giving up. Quitting is never an option for me, only to learn on how to improve myself by learning what I need to do to accomplish my task. I work long hours and almost everyday. So I am hard working and always willing to learn. So if I haven't met you yet, I will be looking forward to meet your aquaintance.

Until then, may you have continued success,

Tony Roberge

xlovecash and T J Tutor like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

HI Tony, welcome to affiliatefix.

A quick thought to ponder - " Don't be rich and successful for the world. May be for yourself, and to your family!!! ".

Best wishes...

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Don't look for one person here, look to the many in this community. Ask loads of questions, read through existing content, and of course take action! (Which you seem to be doing already!);)

5. Building My Empire

Building My Empire Affiliate affiliate

Welcome. I am new too. I have a mentor and think it's the best thing i did.

I wish you all the best.

6. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

welcome to affiliate fix @Nightrunner48 check us out, add us on skype if you are curious about cam

banners