The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Urlshorter

Damsonn

Service Manager
Service Manager
Shorter.gg - Url Shortening platform with QR codes and Bio pages
Hello everyone. I'm Damsonn from Urlshorter, a new url shortening platform that also provides bio pages and qr codes.

I'm new to this forum, but I have been in the affiliate marketing game for many years. Some years I did affiliate marketing and some I went to other paths. I guess i could call myself an off and on affiliate marketer :)

We all know shortening links for affiliate marketing is important, so I invite you to try out our service for your affiliate marketing short links

Click here to get started

I hope to provide as much value as I can to this forum during my stay here, so you can ask me anything.

Hello everyone. I'm Damsonn from Urlshorter, a new url shortening platform that also provides bio pages and qr codes.

I'm new to this forum, but I have been in the affiliate marketing game for many years. Some years I did affiliate marketing and some I went to other paths. I guess i could call myself an off and on affiliate marketer :)

We all know shortening links for affiliate marketing is important, so I invite you to try out our service for your affiliate marketing short links

Click here to get started

I hope to provide as much value as I can to this forum during my stay here, so you can ask me anything.
Welcome in Affilatefix, Damsonn!

MI
Back