The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!!!

Hasan Al Bannah

affiliate
Hi
I am Hasan.I am not completely newbie but i had more than 7 months gap due to degree course.I would like to start again with CPA offers, also very much delighted to be member of affiliatefix community. I will start a campaign very soon to promote survey offers from maxbounty with bing PPC. Could all members help me please by sharing their valuable experiences and advices. if i promote survey offers with bing, does the direct linking works ? or shall i promote with LPs. Could you also please also suggest me if you have any other suggstion regarding survey niche and bing PPC. Have a wonderful day!!!

Regrds
Hasan

Welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo @Hasan Al Bannah ! It's great to have you here.

I am Hasan.I am not completely newbie but i had more than 7 months gap due to degree course.I would like to start again with CPA offers, also very much delighted to be member of affiliatefix community. I will start a campaign very soon to promote survey offers from maxbounty with bing PPC. Could all members help me please by sharing their valuable experiences and advices. if i promote survey offers with bing, does the direct linking works ? or shall i promote with LPs. Could you also please also suggest me if you have any other suggstion regarding survey niche and bing PPC. Have a wonderful day!!!

Regrds
Hasan

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day. I'm sure you will get loads of advice. Best thing to do is a get a follow along thread started in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Lots of members are reporting great results on Bing, some of them have reported some good numbers with surveys.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back