The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Edna!

I'm a new affiliate. Already done setting up an affiliate/reseller site so now would like to know more about marketing.
Here are a couple of threads that may help you:

What Is Affiliate Marketing? (Start Here) - Industry terms, lingo, descriptions, recommendations, action steps, etc.

Newbie Helpdesk - Someone may have asked the same questions, or had the same concerns as you. Or you can express yours for feedback.

Enjoy the forums and let us know if you need any help. Read, mingle, browse and network. :)

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and I'm excited to join the community. I'm a new affiliate. Already done setting up an affiliate/reseller site so now would like to know more about marketing. Will be sharing my journey soon!

Edna
Hello, and welcome to AffiliateFix! Glad to have you aboard. Setting up a new affiliate/reseller site is very exciting. It's like a new dream just started. Hold on tight to what you have got, do what you can, and never give up. Soon you will be sharing a good journey to us.

Glad to have you in here .I am also an affiliate marketar and my advice for you its to create content and focus as much as you can on delivering real value and helping people and sales will come .Dont put all your efforst on just making sales because it will be a mistake

Hello, and welcome to AffiliateFix. We hope you will enjoy the forum. All the information you need is already here. Take time and browse through the forum you will find very useful information on Affiliate Marketing.

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and I'm excited to join the community. I'm a new affiliate. Already done setting up an affiliate/reseller site so now would like to know more about marketing. Will be sharing my journey soon!

Edna
Welcome to AffiliateFix. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

MI
Back