The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, Affiliate marketing novice to ask questions

JamesCrum

Hello everyone,

I learned a lot of affiliate marketing knowledge through this forum, thank you affiliatefix.
Thank you for your enthusiastic sharing.

I am from China. I am currently a freshman. My English is not very good. I can't read fluent English.
I have been learning how to market and promote online.
I learned that affiliate marketing can start your own business without a lot of money.

Because, I have no money, I can't buy a lot of traffic.
I use the free method to promote the CPA offer.
However, they need to spend a lot of energy and time, and the daily income can't reach 50$ now.

At present, I have encountered some problems, I hope you can help answer, thank you

I have been working hard to learn English, but now I am writing Chinese translated into English with Google, professional English speakers, can you understand?
Have you seen any grammatical errors? What is the difference between English written by your professional people, how can I improve it?
Or, learn English?

My goal now is to earn 100 dollars a day,
If, I don't want to buy traffic, use the free promotion method.

What should I do, get it done as soon as possible?

Please know the friend to help me, thank you

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 11
You didn't specify what 'free' sources you promoted CPA offers. Promote your offers on different social media platform. You can do email marketing (it has the highest ROI).

I think Google translate is doing a good job (<basically>) for you however there is no style or pizzazz to your communication. As a native English speaker I can detect that. Hopefully the word colloquial will translate <<< speaking in the colloquial is something many native speakers of a language will appreciate and is a big trust builder when targeting an action -- like a buying decision.

Does Google like its own translation for SEO? Good question ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

I think Google translate is doing a good job (<basically>) for you however there is no style or pizzazz to your communication. As a native English speaker I can detect that. Hopefully the word colloquial will translate <<< speaking in the colloquial is something many native speakers of a language will appreciate and is a big trust builder when targeting an action -- like a buying decision.

Does Google like its own translation for SEO? Good question ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

How can I deal with speaking problems? I think sometimes the meaning of using Google Translate is different from what I want to express. What is a good tool or method? ...
Any good suggestions, please give your advice, thank you very much.

The only tool I know of is by speaking the language with native speakers of the language, watching movies and listening to music in that language. Living a few years where they speak that language is probably the best way.

You could try some online language courses but that takes a lot of time and discipline to learn that way. However, there is a lot of opportunity for someone fluent in both English and Chinese -- you can communicate with two-thirds of the world effectively.

You say you are a *freshman* in college (university?) surly they have language courses there? That would be a good start.

The only tool I know of is by speaking the language with native speakers of the language, watching movies and listening to music in that language. Living a few years where they speak that language is probably the best way.

You could try some online language courses but that takes a lot of time and discipline to learn that way. However, there is a lot of opportunity for someone fluent in both English and Chinese -- you can communicate with two-thirds of the world effectively.

You say you are a *freshman* in college (university?) surly they have language courses there? That would be a good start.

Yes, thank you for your suggestion.

MI
Back