The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Community, I am Amit Mishra, a new member. Click to know more!

amit.themobiadz

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great here.

I was researching Google for some insightful articles and gaining knowledge on Media Buying and Affiliate Marketing where I came to know about Affiliate Fix Community and also about the value this community is providing to the keen learners.

I am a beginner in this industry and have just started my recent job as a Media Buying Manager in TheMobiAdz company based in Singapore.

Thus looking for some valuable content to learn from and grow this industry.

Thankyou.

* Some content removed by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
That said, why not converse here at Affiliatefix rather than LinkedIn or Instagram --or did you omit the word *also*
Sounds like like a poaching hunt to me ;)
You may register you business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
if you are looking for new clients for your media buying efforts -- and then do business here at Affiliatefix openly.

Alternately, you are welcome to learn, share and contribute here at Affiliatefix openly as a member in a not commercial context :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Amit. Good thread title. :D

As @Graybeard said, please keep your conversations here in the forums, don't take members off-site.

Also as @Graybeard said, you can submit an application to become an approved vendor. Only verified vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our forums. If you'd like additional information, check out this how-to video and the list of required criteria below the video: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

I am a beginner in this industry and have just started my recent job as a Media Buying Manager

Have you had a peek at the Display Media Buying forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Amit!

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Amit. Good thread title. :D

As @Graybeard said, please keep your conversations here in the forums, don't take members off-site.

Also as @Graybeard said, you can submit an application to become an approved vendor. Only verified vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our forums. If you'd like additional information, check out this how-to video and the list of required criteria below the video: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Have you had a peek at the Display Media Buying forum yet?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Amit!
Yes I totally understand about keeping the conversations here on this platform only. Also I am here to learn and not to use this platform for business purposes.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
That said, why not converse here at Affiliatefix rather than LinkedIn or Instagram --or did you omit the word *also*
Sounds like like a poaching hunt to me ;)
You may register you business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
if you are looking for new clients for your media buying efforts -- and then do business here at Affiliatefix openly.

Alternately, you are welcome to learn, share and contribute here at Affiliatefix openly as a member in a not commercial context :)
Thankyou! I will take care not to keep conversations off-site.

MI
Back