The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all! I represent Advault, the native ads spy tool

feNix10

affiliate
Great to be here with so many affiliates.

My intention is not to spam you all but to bring value to this community, helping you find successful native ads campaigns.

Why did we create Advault?

When native ads started booming at the beginning of 2015 we were running our own native ads campaigns, but it sucks to go blind so we wanted a way to see what others were doing, understand which ads were successful, which networks were best for our offers and more.

Going manually thru thousands of websites wasn’t an option, so we put together 23 servers with a total of 136GB of RAM and 19 VPNs to go crawl the web in search for fresh native ads.

Initially we were just interested in the ads and their landing pages, but soon we started to add more data and features to make the huge database super useful for us.

When we have an offer we want to promote, we search a couple of key words inside Advault and we instantly get:

- Dozens of other affiliates promoting the same or similar offers, so we can spy all their ads and landing pages.
- We see how long they have been running their ads, to give us an idea of how successful the ad is.
- We see which networks they’re using, which countries and devices they are targeting, and across which websites their ads are seen.
- We can instantly see all ads by the same affiliate and explore the many angles they’re using to promote an offer we’re looking to promote.

This took so much work off our shoulders. We got access to so much "inspiration" from others that it’s easy now to make decisions and launch profitable native ads campaigns. We could even look for ads that have been running for long enough, rip off their landing page and launch our own profitable campaign in a matter of minutes.

Head over to the /resources/ section here at AffiliateFix for an extended 9 day trial of Advault for just $1.

Feel free to ask me any questions about Advault and all feedback is welcome too!

Thanks,
Stefano Viegas

Last edited:
Great to be here with so many affiliates.

My intention is not to spam you all but to bring value to this community, helping you find successful native ads campaigns.

Why did we create Advault?

When native ads started booming at the beginning of 2015 we were running our own native ads campaigns, but it sucks to go blind so we wanted a way to see what others were doing, understand which ads were successful, which networks were best for our offers and more.

Going manually thru thousands of websites wasn’t an option, so we put together 23 servers with a total of 136GB of RAM and 19 VPNs to go crawl the web in search for fresh native ads.

Initially we were just interested in the ads and their landing pages, but soon we started to add more data and features to make the huge database super useful for us.

When we have an offer we want to promote, we search a couple of key words inside Advault and we instantly get:

- Dozens of other affiliates promoting the same or similar offers, so we can spy all their ads and landing pages.
- We see how long they have been running their ads, to give us an idea of how successful the ad is.
- We see which networks they’re using, which countries and devices they are targeting, and across which websites their ads are seen.
- We can instantly see all ads by the same affiliate and explore the many angles they’re using to promote an offer we’re looking to promote.

This took so much work off our shoulders. We got access to so much "inspiration" from others that it’s easy now to make decisions and launch profitable native ads campaigns. We could even look for ads that have been running for long enough, rip off their landing page and launch our own profitable campaign in a matter of minutes.

Head over to the /resources/ section here at AffiliateFix for an extended 9 day trial of Advault for just $1.

Feel free to ask me any questions about Advault and all feedback is welcome too!

Thanks,
Stefano Viegas

Happy to see you are in our Resource Listings.

We've heard great things about your services and I'm looking forward to checking them out!

Hope to see some valuable posts and threads from you.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back